part 15

Blood was flowing from that. It was very paining but she thought that she deserved that. Then she cut her wrist  several times. She quickly cleaned that mess and all blood.

Time skip to that after noon◆◆

Ananya wore black colour full sleeps shirt to hide her cuts. She stayed all time in her room, not wanting to go anywhere.
After that day, she stayed in her room, crying, sobbing and cutting.

●●●●●after some days●●●●●

-: debu's room:-

D: vivan, what do you think? Ananya is behaving strange?

V: yeah bro.

D: I talked to her that day afterthere she was alright.

V: wait a minute, you talked to HER?! when?How?What?Tell me bhaiya! why are you silent?

D: first let me speak!

V: ohoh sorry.

D:now listen....

Debu told Vivan everything that when ananya called him, told him about her nightmare, what debu said and everything including she HUGGED HIM!!!

V: partner, this all has happened and you are telling me now?

D: I don't get chance to tell you, sorry.

V: it's okay bhaiya.

Suddenly, a cloud appeared and in that cloud they saw shaurya.

Shaurya: balveer, come fast to brave realm.

D/v: okay shaurya.

He also called Ananya but she didn't want to come because she knew that if she went there she had to face debu and vivan and she couldn't. But she had to go after all she was a fairy. So, she went there.