part 10

-:Time skip to funeral:-

Whole time, Ananya didn't say any thing. She was not playing attention to anything or anyone. She was just starring blankly on the floor. Then, someone called her name to come on the stage and say some words. Devi and vivan were also there. She went on the stage and took the mike. Her throat was dry, eyes red, heart was spread into pieces. She didn't know what to say, nothing came out as someone stole her voice, her breathe, her everything. But some how she forced herself.

A: i-i don't know.. what to say.. Nino was a brother to me.... N-not blood brother but not less than a brother...He didn't let tears come in my eyes. He always wanted me to be happy...He always put me before himself... When i was sad, he was sad, when i was happy, he was happy... When i feel guilty he comforted me. He was always here for me. B-but..Now when i most need him h-he....he just l.. leave me. But I know he is still alive. In my heart and always be. Nino, I know you can hear me. I want to thank u for helping, for always here for me, for being my brother... I just want you to know that i can and will never forget you. I..I miss you so much. You are a best brother in the whole universe and always be. Thank you.

She came and sat on her chair again. Everyone was crying. Her words were true and filled with emotions. No one could control their tears.

-:Time skip to home:-

She was in her room. After the funeral, everyone had returned their own homes. Alya decide to still live in paris with there other friends. She also needed time because nino was her boyfriend.