part 13

She patted a spot beside her, telling him to sit there. He came and sat beside her. He placed a hand on her knee, forcing her to look at him.

D: are you o-...

A: no

She quickly answered. She knew that what was he going to ask.

D: oh.

Debu didn't know how to start a conversation with her. But she did that for him.

A: I just want to talk to you about something.

D: like about your best friend?

A: no. Something else.

D: oh. But don't worry, you can talk to me about anything and everything. I am always here for you.

A: I know.

D: ok. So, tell me.

She took a deep breath.

A: ok now listen carefully. You remember that early morning on the roof?

D: ....Yeah, I remember. What about it?

A: now I am ready.

D: oh.

A: actually, that night....

She told him everything

A: I think I don't deserve this respect.

She said as she wrapped her hands around her knees and placed her head on them. A tear fell from corner of her eye. He turned towards her.

D: hey, don't think that ever again. Got it? You are one of the most important persons in my life. Of course you deserve this. Instead, I will say that you deserve more than this. You are not monster. Timnasa is. That was only a dream. Ok?

He wiped away that tear.

A:ok.

D: now smile.

She giggled and smiled not fake but real.

D:ok bye now I am going.

A: bye see ya, dabbu.

He smiled. He was going when Ananya called him. So, he came back.