6: "faint"

Sorry for the mistakes

Jeongguks pov:

I was about to pass the ball to my teammate but suddenly I hear a familiar voice calling my name.

I looked at the direction and saw kookie with V in his arms. Without thinking twice I ran towards them.

"Kookie are you okey?" I asked crunching doesn't to his level

"I-i am but but V hyungie isn't. Do something ggukie." He said with tears in his eyes. Fuck why is he so sensitive. I hate seeing him cry.

"Okey okey will now wipe your tears okey?" I said and kookie just nodded and wiped his tears with is sweat paws.

"Hey is V ? "okey ask someone from behind and looked back and saw all the basketball and football teammates that coming to surround us. Then I heard jimin yelling

"Guys stop surrounding them V won't be able to breath properly." I heard jimin screaming as the crowd stated moving away.

"Let's get him to the infirmary gguk" I heard namjoon telling me.

"Okey but how will we pick him up" jimin asked

"You grabe his hand and you grabe his other hand and pick him up" suga said while point at me and namjoon

And that's what we did and started walking.

But when ever I took one step he started going towards the other side. And looks like namjoon is straggling to walk.why am I even doing this in the first place yeah right I don't want my kookie to be sad. Yap that's it nothing else nope.

"Namjoon hyung are you okey?" I asked

"No gguk the bitch is heavy!"He said still struggling to walk

I look a deep breath

Okey you know what fuck this shit

A/N'S POV

The next thing they all knew is that gguk picking V up bridal style and walked towards the infirmary as all the other people's jaw hit the floor with a loud thund. Oh no that was the sound of jimin fainting but it okey don't worry yoongi slaped him awake nose he is talking pictures of this new miracle. For future projects example like blackmailing.

Anygay back to Vgguk.

Now V is laying in the bed. Gguk is standing next to the door and kookie is sitting next to V worried as the nurse is doing check up on V.

"Is everything okey with V hyungie Mrs. Choi" Kook asked looking at V who is laying on the bed.

"Yeah he is just dehydrated and I think he didn't eat anything today. It's okey you can take him back when he  wakes up" Mrs. Choi replayed

"Gguk how is he?" asked yoongi who is followed by jimin namjoon  and j-hope

"Not dead yet" he said casually while rolling his eyes

What happened actually?  Hobi asked much more seriously

Dehydration gguk said with a  small sighing

"That bitch never lesson to me now look what happened" jimin muttered under his breath

Gguk then slowly walk towards namjoon  as he said

"Okey the you guys take care of him we are leaving" he was about to go but jimin stoped him by holding his wrist and said.

"Sorry jeongguk we can't stay we have some stuffs to finish so please take care of him" he said as he pushed V's bag in to gguks chest then run away holding namjoons wrist.