ch 1: "A ((un))common day in jeon's house hold"

Sun was shining bright, birds where chirping, sky was blue with pure white clouds, butterflies where flying around what a peaceful morning to wake up to-

"WAKE UP YOU SMALL BRAIN!!" ((A/N:um... okey never mind hehe.)) A loud scream was heard from the mansion. A beautiful girl named sookook wad screen on top of her lungs trying to wake her brother up.

But the boy didn't shown a single sine of waking up. Okey we will go the hard way then. After a second a loud screen was heard all over the mansion and the peaceful sleeping boy was now on the floor on his butt trying to proses what in the hell just happened.

"What the hell koo" her brother shouted at her rubbing his butt and slowly trying to wake him self up before his bedroom become a swimming pool.

"Get up you lazy ass." She says and he slowly stand up rubbing his eyes with a cute Pount on his lips and looked at the time. If his classmates was there they shouldn't belive THE jeon jeongguk was pounting. After a moment he again tried to get on the bed but was pushed by his sister.

"Let me sleep koo it's only 7"

"Do you wanna get late or what" she asked

"late for what again?" She mentality facepamed at her brothers brain power

"My uncles marriage" she said playfully

"Wait what!! uncle yon is gonna marry again. Can't that old man put his dick in his pants. Why is he disturbing my sleep" she looked at him with a what-the-fuck look

"What the- gguk he died 2 years ago" she said and she so was done with her brother

"Wait he died!!? Why didn't I know about this" he asked with real surprised tone.

"Because that day you faint hearing 3 pack of banana milk that he was carrying with him to give you was distroyed in the accident" she said with a really border expression

" aaah. Don't remind me about him. The stupid old man could even drive safe. My poor banana milk was distroyed. He could have atlest saved it. Stupid old man. My mood is completely ruined." He said with a huffed

His sister signed at his stupidly

" Koo get your brother a banana milk to boost up your brothers energy" he ordered to her and that's it. She is done.

"You know what get you banana milk you self. I'm gonna wake up our sleeping angel" she said while getting out of the room.

"And don't come to me complaining you got late on the first day off collage was because of me" she screamed for outside his door.

"Oke- wait oh shit I forgot" he suddenly ran to the bathroom without thinking twice.

Junkook's room

Sookook entered his brothers room to see a baby sleeping like an angel with a tata in his hand. His cute Pount was visible. Even if she didn't have the heart to wake him up she had to.
you know you should wake him up... but he looks so peaceful.... wake him up....if you don't then he will be late for the first day....I known but still ...JUST WAKE HIM UP. After 30 minutes of arguing with her mind she took all her currage to wake him up.

She slowly walk towards him and slowly ruffle his hair to wake him up. "Kookie wake up"

But he slowly move away from her and hide his face with a pillow. She slowly removed the pillow and again try to wake him up.

"Kookie wake up"

"Nuuu~ wanna sleep" he said in his cute morning voice

"Kookie wake up" she said again