3: " Let me introduce you to bangtan university part 2"

After that they started crushing there prey. Oh my poor kookie but it didn't last long both of them where pull off of him by the one and only......

Jeon jeongguk. As some huffes where heard from the sisters. He was always over protective over his brother. I wish I had a brother like that (( A/N : literally me rn)) but I nope it's to much to wish for. Plus I don't want him as my brother anyway.

As I was involved in my thoughts. I heard a loud tump. What is it now I thought as I looked at my the direction to see jeongguk laying on the ground. What happened here.

"Kookie my baby is missed you soooo much" said suroo noona hugging the hell out of junkook as jeongguk eye killing her. I couldn't help but laugh at my creck headed friends.

Poor junkook I should help him.

As I went to word to and push suroo away who is pouting right now.

"Guys class is about to start. What is your first class kookie." Yoogs asked

"It's maths" he said

"Who else have maths?"

"...." everyone was silent. Guess no one has maths. I mean who likes maths anyway. Well shit.

" Kookie come with me I will take you there." Gguk said. As I signed. There was always one parson that will go with him to his classes. Because junkook being submissive and pure hearted. People always took advantage of it.

" Tae are you planning anything for today" suroo asked.

"Nope it's the first day so let it be." As yoogs and suroos hummed and we stared walking towords the classes. Wait where did the jello and woo go. Who knows maybe they will be summoning some ghost or something. Lee sisters are really something.

As I was passing through looked at one of the class as saw junkook wait is it V are they in the same class. Wow now I have nothing to worry about. I walk pass with a satisfied smile.

*******

Junkook entered the class only to see only one seet left and that's beside V. A sudden fear run through his body. He don't know the feeling but he was a little scared to sit next to his brothers enemy for sure.

His doe eyes search through crowd to find any extra seats but there was no hopes. So he did what he should to. With biting his lower lip he slowly walk towards V and sat besides him. He never looked up. So he never saw the smirk that formed on V's lip.

Flashback

V entered the class only to see too seats that are available one near the window side and one one on the corner. V let out a sigh and looked around to see junkook was not in the class yet. A smirk found it's way up to V's lips as he walked towords the boy that sat near the window.

V walked up to the boy and slammed his hands on the desk that flinched from the sound.

"hey" he said in his deep voice that send shivers through the poor boy.

"Get out" with out thinking twice the boy grabbed his stuffs and ran out.

FLASHBACK ENDED

Well now we have a smirking V and scary jungguk

*******

Tae,suroo and yoonji where sting on there usually seats looking pretty bored as usual. After a few minutes there professor came in the a girl be side the who looks pretty and confident.

"So class we have a new student in our class" the professor stared
"Introduce you self"

The girl came in to the front with a pretty smile and started talking.

"Hi my name is Kim pexy. I hope when can be friends" she introduced her self.

"You can sit beside taehyung. Taehyung rise you hand" professor said as tae raised his hand. As pexy Sat near tae and extended her hand.

"Hi I'm kim pexy nice to meet you" she said with a smile

"Hi pexy nice to meet you to. Well I'm a Kim to Kim taehyung. But call me tae instead."

"you can call me polo" she said.

Tae was about to say something but-

"ok.. ok.. enough with the chit chat. Let's start the class." professor said with an annoying expression

Time skit lunchtime

Everyone was packing there bags and going to cafeteria. So yea slowly approached pexy.

"Hey do you like to have lunch with us polo?" tae asked

"yeah of course" she exclaimed with a bright smile on her face

When they reached the cafeteria all there other friends where already there. So they went to the table and sat down.

"Hey guys this is polo our new classmates. Polo meet my other friends. Guys introduces yourself"

"hi polo I'm suroo" she said with a genorous smile

"Hey I'm yoonji call me yoongs" with her usual gummy smile

"hi I'm hyo-woo you can call me woo. I'm kiki's girlfriend" she said with her usual hairflip

"hi I'm hyo-in you can call me jello. Kook is my girlfriend"

"hi I'm eunki call me kiki. As you know that beautiful right there is my girlfriend" she said winking at woo

"hi I'm sookook you can call me kook and as she said I'm jellos girlfriend and kookies younger sister" she said with a sweet smile

"h-hi I'm.. I'm junkook yo-you can call me kookie" at last kookie introduced with a really cute bunny smile at all coo at him.

"Aww kookie is so cuteeee" polo said as she pinched kookies cheeks and earn a cute whining from him.

As they were talking. They heard a loud shout and people started running toward the area where the sound came from

Tae saw jimin that was running toward that director so he grabbed his hands

"Where are you running to chim" tae asked with a worried expression.

Jimin let out a worried sign

" v and gguk they are fighting again"

_______________

long time no see I'm so sorry for the bad English.  Hope you like it.

bye bye  lovelys