2:" Let me introduce you to bangtan university"

Junkook was giggling at something or somone. Let me make it clear tae was driving the car with a loud music that could Brake a dump man's ear bud and on top of that tae was singing along with it or should I say screaming his lungs off. Oh dont judge me tae is an amazing vocal. But..

Now. He is trying to sing cypher. 4 so..

After 10 minutes of tae screaming and junkook laughing they finally reached there destination.

Yoonji's mansion.

As the car arrived in front of there mansion a loud scream was heard. The next second you could see yoonji that running for her life and some known and unknown objects where flying out of the mansion's front door.

Yoonji run into taes car

" TAE DRIVE FAST" She screamed

"What happened this time yoonji" Tae asked in a not so
worried tone. Couse tae know yoonji very well.

"Drive the f- - - f-friking car" no they don't I mean DO NOT USE the "f" work in front of junkook. He is to pure to handle it. Plus his Satan of a brother will cut your head off.

Tae started the car and drove off.

"So what did you do" tae asked

" I swear tae I didn't do anything wrong this time" she defented

"Yap I clearly saw that back there " Tae said rolling his eyes

"I was helping them okey!!" She exclaimed

"Okey so what did you do?!" He asked again

"Um... I just.." she started searching the back of her neck with sheepish smile

"You just..?"

"Look mom was talking about buying a new car. Because she got bored of black coloured car... so I helped her" she said with an innocent smile

But looked at them with a suspicious look. Soon his eye wided.

"No you didn't" he said looking at her in disbelief

She giggled and said

"Yes I did" and then started laughing." Omg you should have seen there faces. It looked like there eyes ball will fall out anytime soon" she started laughing like a manic

"What the hell yoonji you can't just paint the car white." Tae started at her in disbelief

" What she should be thankful that this angel here granted her wish" she said flipping her hair

Tae just rolled her eyes and junkook just smiled at her.

"Isn't your mother angry at you" Junkook asked. To junkook yoonji (( unlike her brother ))was a cheerful parson. She always like pranking other. But she never pranked him for the reason he is her little baby.

"Yes but it's okey. Dad is buying her a new car anyway" she said like it's the most casual thing in the world.

"But yoonji your mom will be sad you know" Junkook said being angel he is he is worried about everyone.

"I had to get back on her for what she did" she said pouting

"What did she do?" Junkook asked

Hearing junkook's question tae started laughing the same way yoonji laughed and yoonji stayed quiet. Seeing this junkook's curiosity kinked in. Being a curious bunny he is he started questioning both of them.

"So the other day-" Tae started speaking only to receive a death glear from yoonji and the next second tae went mute and junkook sat there with a cute pout on his lips. So tae slowly mouthed. "Will tell you late" without yoonji's knowledge. Because he doesn't want to be the next victim of yoonji's prank.

After 15 minutes of drive they finally arrived at there university.

Taehyung's

We arrived at the university only to be grated with a loud scream and fangirling. Ashhhh they are getting on my nerves these days. I mean I know I'm fabulous alright I don't need anyone to remind me that.

Suddenly I felt something crunching into my jacket from the back. I looked back to see my bunny who is obviously uncomfortable with the crowd and uncomfortable stares. Ashhhh what's with these people. I slowly turn around and looked into his cute little doe eyes.

"Kookie don't be scared okey. Taetae is here hm?" I assured him holding his tiny hands in mine as he slowly nodded. Wait where did yoonji wanished into. Then I looked inside the car only to her sleeping. I mentally facepamed and shook her to awake her up.

"Yoonji wake up" does she not have any plans for waking up. I swear to God if I become late because of her- oh wait she is waking up.

"Yoonji if you stay like this we are gonna leave you here" After hearing me she soot her eyes open.

"Okey okey I'm up. Where is my bag" she started searching for her bag, what the- is she dump or what.

"On your shoulder bitch. Now get out of my car" I yelled as she got out of the car in a very lazy way.

"What happent to you- wait don't tell me yoongi virus started affecting you?" I questioned

She looked at me in disbelief then signed.

"It's just I stayed up late painting the car so I didn't get enough sleep" she said

we stared walking towords our locker. With junkook's hand still in mine. I got so many jealous stares and one of them was someone I know really well.

"Hey there V." Yap my own twin.

"Hey tae" even though he said hey to me his eyes where on kookie who was hiding behind me looking down. He slowly pulled my jacket which means he don't wanna be here anymore. I let out a sigh and started walking to words my friends.

I slightly glance at V one more time. He was looking at kookie with so much adoration. I hide my smile and a walked towards where my friend were standing. Agh this bitch love him so much but can't stop fighting with his brothers.

I reached where my friends where standing and.....

The next second something launched in to us making me fall on the ground. My eyes stayed shut and something was crushing me. I heard someone giggled wait it's junkook. So...

I stoot my eyes oppen to see the Lee sister on top of me hugging me or should I say crushing me down to hell. God help me I thought as I pushed them off of me and stant up.

"We missed you taetae hyung" they said in union.

"I missed you guys to" I said.

After that they started crushing there prey. Oh my poor kookie but it didn't last long both of them where pull off of him by the one and only......

________________

It's a short chapter. Sorry hehe but I will update soon.

Love ya'll 💜💙