Part 11 I The bar

The day continued without anything special happening. It was around 6PM and the whole team had taken a seat at the kitchen table.

"Behold, Food!" Thor said as he put something on the table that apparently should look like something edible.

"It is certainly... something, but what exactly?" I asked with a questioning face.

"Wha- it's pasta??" Thor replied with an 'obviously' face.

"I think Asgard has a different kind of pasta than Earth..." Wanda replied with a chuckle

"Can you just taste before commenting!" Thor said in an irritated voice.

"Who wants to sacrifice themself?" My father called out questioningly

"I am too young to die..." Peter answered softly

...

"Okay okay I will taste it, how bad can it be?" Carol replied, not so confident.

"Thank you! Dig in flying star" Thor replied with a smile on his face.

Carol tried to scoop some on her plate ... The pasta just didn't want to be scooped out so well. After some trying, she finally got something on her plate. She looked at it for a moment, as if she was mentally getting ready. After a few seconds, she picked up something on her fork and took a careful bite.

"Uhum.., yeah it's uhm it's definitely Uhm ... chewy" Carol said, trying her best to hide her disgusted face.

The rest of the team didn't feel like eating it at all anymore and my father just decided to order pizzas.

"You people don't know what you're missing," Thor said while he was eating his dish while everyone else had a slice of pizza.

"Yeah, no I'm fine with this" Wanda replied, making the rest of the team laugh a bit.

After dinner it was my turn to do the dishes, and let me say this, Thor's dish really didn't want to be scraped out of the pan.

"Do you need some help over there?" Natasha's voice said from the door.

"If you know how to get whatever this is out of the pan, then yes please," I replied with a laugh.

Nat came to over to the pan and tried her best to get it clean .. but it didn't work.

"I think we have to call the time ..." Nat said suddenly says very dramatically

"He was so young .." I responded in an equally dramatic voice, playing along with her.

"He will stay on our heart forever, but it's time to say goodbye," Nat said, before throwing the pan in the trash.

"goodbye my friend" I answered while wiping away a fake tear  We both had to laugh about how we were acting.

"Sooo, are we going to see if you can drink, or are you going to admit that you can't?" Nat says while looking at me.

"Romanoff you are going to be disappointed when I drink you under the table" I replied confidently.

"I think I heard that one already? * cough * Rome * cough *," she said with a grin.

"You want to play it like that? Okay, let's go. right now." I replied while holding her arm that was still covered with soap and led her outside to go to the bar.

"Now? Really?" Nat responded with a laugh while I was still pulling her forward.

"Yes. we are going to drink" I answered simply.

Nat and I walk to my car and I immediately start to drive to the bar.

"Yn ... uhm how do we get back when we both are going to drink?" Nat suddenly said with realization while we were in the car.

"... okay I didn't think about that" I replied laughing "Uhm, we will call Wanda or someone else later to pick us up. I will pick up my car another time," i said as a solution

The ride to the bar was about 20 minutes, there were a couple closer but this one was my favorite. I parked the car and headed for the door with Nat.

"Ready to finally admit I can drink?" I said confidently before I opened the door

"I won't believe it until I see it," Nat replied as she stepped through the door.

I grinned and walked after her, we both sat down at a table and immediately ordered 2 drinks. These were immediately gone.

An hour later, Nat and I were still drinking and we had about 7 beers each.

"Hmm, I thought you would be atleast a bit tipsy now but apparently not" Nat said with a surprised look

"what do you think we throw in a little game? to see a bit faster who gets drunk first" I answered with an idea

"Sounds good, what did you have in mind?" Nat asked curiously

"rock, paper, scissors? every time you lose you do a shot" I replied with a grin

"Better order enough shots already ... so you don't have to wait in-between them" Nat said with a smug face.

"OH, are you that sure that you're going to win?" I asked her with a questioning look

"100%" She answered confidently

"Okay Romanoff, game on." I said Before going to the bar to order a platter full of shots

When I got to the bar I saw that Ingrid was now behind the bar, she was someone I had met when I just moved and came here for a drink for the first time. She and her husband owned this bar and have taken me home safely countless of times when I had a little ... too much to drink.

"Yn! It's good to see you, it's been a while, well actually  only 3 days but normally you sit here every day" Ingrid said with a smile when she saw me 

"I knowwww, I was a little busy the last few days and didn't really find the time to come and drink all your drinks" I replied laughing "but now I'm here I'm coming to make up for it all! can you fill a platter with shots? "

"anddd she's back." Ingrid reacted while laughing while she was making the shots. "Who is the redhead? normally you're here alone."she asked curiously when she saw Nat.

"Oh an uh friend from work" I answered quickly.

"'friend from work' hmm, you've never brought anyone with you so I'm sure this is a bit more," Ingrid said as she gave me the shots.

"Okay, curious, why don't you feed some more alcoholics," I said, laughing before I turned around and walked back to Nat with the platter.

"I just did!" she called after me.

I arrived back at our table and saw Nat's eyes open wide when she saw how many shots I had brought with me.

"YN! Do you want us to fall into a coma??!" Nat replied shockingly.

"ohno ...Is it too much for you?" I replied mockingly.

"... let's just play the game" Nat replied with a laugh.