PART 26I Not the end, yet

Several Weeks passed after the team knew about me and Nat ... well after we told them ourselves. cause apparently, they all knew already.

While Bruce was trying his best to find a cause for my panic attacks, he found nothing. nothing on the scan or in my blood tests...

The panic attacks were still frequent, but Nat was there with me, every time I got one, she made sure I got through them.I'm trying to adjust to the fact that this is going to be something I'm going to have to live with, but it sucked.

Right now, only, Nat, Bruce, and Wanda knew about the fact that I have them. Nat tried a few more times to convince me to talk to my dad about it but just gave up after a while.

I haven't been sent on a mission yet, which I thought was odd because everyone around me has had to go at least once since I got back. I already talked about this with Nat but she just told me to be patient.It's not that I am jumping to go back on a mission, it's more that I don't like waiting anxiously for one. With my panic attacks still creeping up on me, I'm not yet 100% confident in myself to go on a one yet.Maybe... it's a good thing that I haven't been asked to do one?

I am more often in the tower than in my own penthouse, the biggest reason for this is clearly Nat, but it is also that I enjoy being around the team. Most of them, I've known for years, and it's like we all just live together like we're all brothers and sisters ... apart from those who are in a relationship, otherwise that would be kinda weird...?

Whenever I did go to my own place, Nat always came with me. privacy was not something you get in the tower easily ...

Poor Peter, he has already suffered so much trauma ...

For a moment it seemed as if everything was right. no major problems. I was happy, even though my panic attacks still bothered me, I was happy.

...

yet, as the old saying goes, 'all good thing must come to an end.