PART 20 I imported Sand

Nat looked stunned at what she saw before her

"I remembered you telling me you've never actually been to a beach, so I thought it's time to change that. It's not really a REAL beach, but I tried my best, I say as I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind.

"Yn i- what ???" Nat said, still surprised "How do you even - how is this here ???" she asked while laughing.

"Well, the water was already there, obviously, but the sand, I took care of that" I answered with a smile.

Nat kept looking at the big pond with sand in front of her... in the middle of the woods.

"Yn, I would've been happy with a walk and dinner too," She laughed.

"noooo, that would be too ordinary, for you I have to go all out" I replied while laying my head on her shoulder.

"I love it," she said as she turned around and kissed me lovingly.

"thank god" I laughed inbetween her kisses.

We both took off our shoes and walked on the sand to the lounge chairs that were placed in front of the water

"you're crazy, you know that right?" Nat said to me while we sat by the water together

"I know" I answered with a smirk.

I grabbed the bag that I brought and handed it to Nat.

"There's a swimsuit in it, you can change in that," I tell her while pointing to a replica -beach cabin- "We're going swimming Romanoff" I grinned at her

Nat just laughed and made her way to the cabin, I just undressed my top clothes so that the swimsuit I was wearing beneath it was all that was left.

"Fucking hell shi- this is cold," I said under my breath, while I already went into the water.

After a while of adjusting to the cold, it actually felt good to be in the water.

"Ohh, you didn't wait for me huh" I heard Nat's voice behind me making me turn around in the water.

when I saw her, my mouth literally fell open, I had a rough idea of ​​what her body looked like ... because she does wear some tight workout clothes but - my god  this is even better than I thought.

"Yn, you're drooling a little over there," Nat said pointing towards the corner of her mouth, which made me throw my eyes off her body and turn red.

Nat laughed at me a bit, before she got into the water too.

"Fuc- this is cold!" she shivered.

I came up to her and wrapped my arms around her so that she could feel my body heat.

"better?" I said with our faces just inches apart

"much" she replied, smiling and looking into my eyes.

"I didn't think you would remember that I've never actually been on a beach," Nat said as we both floated on the water.

"Spain 2019" I simply replied.

"huh?" Nat asked confused.

"That's when you told me, we had that mission-" I said before being interrupted by her.

"WITH THE YACHT! I remember !!" she finished my sentence. "I can't believe you remember that" she laughed.

"I remember everything you ever told me Romanoff," I reply, still floating on my back.

"hmm, favorite color?" she asks.

"easy, green," I answer quickly.

"favorite food?"

"a blini ... BUT only if you make it yourself, otherwise you don't want it" I answer with a chuckle.

....

"damnit," she says with a laugh.

"what can I say, I'm paying attention to you" I answer, floating on quietly.

"I guess you do," Nat says as she floats next to me.

"Okay I think I'm officially 40 years older," I say as I get out of the water and notice that my hands are completely wrinkled.

"well, you look good for someone over 60" Nat answered behind me before planting a kiss on my cheek.

I take my bag and hand Nat a towel that I had brought, while I look in my bag I see that I have a few messages from Wanda. When I take my phone to see what she sent, it's all messages saying we can't be late to go to the club. I chuckled while I read them.

"what is it?" Nat asked in response to my laughter at my phone.

"It's Wanda, she ABSOLUTELY wants us not to be late," I tell her while mimicking Wanda's voice, "I think we kinda have to leave, I don't want an angry Sokovian after me"

"you and me both" Nat responded as she and i put our clothes on over our now-dry swimsuit and put the towels back in the bag.

We walked back to the car hand in hand, both glowing with happiness.

"yn, can I ask something?" Nat asks as she got into my car.

"sure, anything" I replied as I got in myself.

"That sand that was there, did you let it be imported from the Sahara?" she asked with a chuckle.

"what? no, of course not" I answered with a laugh ... "it's from the Maldives" I say under my breath, still loud enough for Nat to hear it.

"You stark's really have way too much money" Nat simply replies with a laugh.

I started the car and we made our way back to the Tower.