Beginning

---

  It was the last day of summer and Rose as her mother wanted to use this day to the fullest in preparing for her last year of Hogwarts, though rose was a mischievousness teen she was serious in studies always topped her grade, an absolute angel infront of the teachers and a nightmare to filch because none of the teachers would believe that rose would do any mischiefs, she was the biggest miscreant ever but did a fantastic job in hiding it her friends and cousins were not surprised it was in her blood, the twins Fred and George Weasley were the biggest pranksters of all time.

"Everybody the Breakfast is ready" yelled Mrs. Weasley while everyone came down to have their breakfast there was a knock on the window, there was an old owl carrying letters, rose got out of her seat to get the letters, she picked up a lot of letters addressing to different people, "woah!! those are a lot of letters" commented Albus; They are all from Hogwarts said rose with confusion conquering her face "well, what do they say honey?" asked Hermione; "I don't know but there is one for you ,one for aunt Ginny , one for uncle Harry, one for me, one for Albus and one for......" her voice trailed and she stared at the last letter "whose is it?" Harry asked as he walked towards her; "dad's" she replied as her face softened "what?" Hermione exclaimed ran up to rose and ripped the envelope open and started reading the letter while Harry did the same with his letter. "An invitation to the yule ball?" harry read loudly so that everyone present in the room could hear  "wait, doesn't that happen in the third year?" questioned harry, Hermione and Ginny in union "No" replied rose, James and Albus looking more confused than ever. "so you guys are telling me you never went to the yule ball?" questioned Ginny "No" replied all three of them, "what else does it say harry?" asked Fred " it says that the ball takes place on July 7 and I am invited to join the ball with a partner and I should be present at 9 am sharp" harry briefed the letter out. "Ron's letter is the same" Hermione finally spoke up, she then quickly open her letter and let her eyes glide over it while Ginny did the same with hers, "wait all of us are invited that's cool!!" Ginny stated. "if all of you are done fangirling over your letters can we eat know cause some people here live to eat!!!!" said George making everyone giggle a little.

Everyone took their seats on the table and started taking a bite out of their food "rose what does your letter say?" asked James curiously "Oh it just says that I am the new head girl and I have to meet professor McGonagall  as I reach Hogwarts tomorrow" said rose calmly; "Woah!! congratulations rose" said Mr. Weasley "thanks grandpa" said rose with a charming smile "raise your hand if you already knew rose was gonna be the head girl the first day she went to Hogwarts" stated Ginny , everyone in the room excluding Hermione and Rose had their hands raised they laughed and put their hands down "rose would most definitely not be Hermione's kid if she didn't" said Harry and burst out laughing. "should I be expecting my toilet seat the first day rose?" asked George " you are doing no such thing rose" warned Hermione "Don't worry mom I am really god at getting away with it!!" said rose with pride; "I think you heard me the first time rose!!" said Hermione with a death stare; "oh come on, you should be lucky she is not sneaking out of school grounds like you did!!!!" said Ginny " It was for a good cause" Hermione defended herself, "we probably wouldn't even be alive right now if I didn't sneak out that time" Hermione added; " you must admit she has got that skill from you though, I mean sneaking out of Hogwarts and sneaking back in without getting caught when the whole wizarding world is looking for you needs some serious skill!!!!!!!" Ginny joked. "rose whom are you going to the yule ball with?" asked James eager for her answer; "Oh I don't know I am pretty sure someone would ask me" said rose with confidence; "you seem confident"  said Fred "ya I will probably have a boyfriend by then!!!!" said rose which made Hermione to start chocking on her bread Harry rushed over to her and physically made her spit out the food  "you have no permission to date anyone rose and you are most definitely NOT having a boyfriend" Hermione said as she struggled to catch her breath "really Hermione she is 17 years old I think she knows how to handle guys!!!" said Ginny; "No she doesn't" replied Hermione "how old were you when you started dating Ron?" Harry asked and suddenly  realized his mistake, there was a few minutes of silence and then Hermione finally spoke up and said "its different"; "really mione?" Ginny asked "fine you can have a boyfriend unless I like him and he treats you right!!!!!!!!" Hermione gave in which usually never happens.  

"Mom when can I have a girlfriend?" asked Hugo who was surprisingly very quiet today. Hermione let out a deep sign and looked down at her son with exhaust "Do you even like anyone?" she asked already knowing her answer; "no" he whispered as he took a bite out of his brisket!!!! "then we shall deal with this when you do!" said Hermione with a relief as she finally ripped her eyes of her son.

 "have you guys read the daily prophet?" asked George taking a big slurp out of his pumpkin juice, "GEORGE where are your manners?" yelled Mrs. Weasley completely embarrassed of her son's action "Believe it or not Hermione we thought you would be the one correcting us!!" said Fred with a giggle looking at George and back to Hermione; "Why would i correct you guys? besides sometimes people are best the way they are!!!" said Hermione with a bright smile, her smile faded as she noticed Rose grabbing her pumpkin juice from the corner of her eyes, " Rose don't you dare slurp!!!" warned Hermione "But you jus-" rose got cut off by her mother "Not for you!!!"; rose made an annoyed face at her mother and looked over to her favorite aunt Ginny for help, Ginny notices roses help signal and winks at her " I saw that Ginny and no she is not having 'the time of her life' if it includes slurping" said Hermione as she finished her last bite out of the brisket.

"Can we get back to the daily prophet  please, Thank you" said harry indirectly cutting out their conversation about slurping; " it is mentioned that Rita Skeeter has a team now and has promised to write longer and more articles" mentioned Fred " Well there comes more trouble, please don't tell me she is gonna be at Hogwarts too!!!!" asked James looking petrified and annoyed by the news  "there is a very high chance" said Mr. Weasley "noooooooo" said all the kids in disappointment "Well look at the bright side this will keep you out of any mischief!!!" said Hermione trying to lighten the mood " I am sorry buy have ya met your daughter?" asked Ginny being sarcastic as always "well its high time all her mischiefs come to a stop!!" said Hermione picking her plate and pushing her chair in a presentable manner.

" So umm Hermione who are you going to the yule ball with? Krum is still single you know!!!" said Ginny trying to annoy and embarrass, she enjoyed doing this way too much. " I am not going with anyone Gin" said Hermione as she walked into the kitchen to avoid the conversation " wait Krum? Victor Krum? You know him mom?" asked Albus who was surprised to hear his favorite quidditch player come up in a conversation at his grandparents place; "No, I don't know him but I am sure your aunt does she went to the yule ball with him!!!" Ginny said not letting this conversation pass by just yet. "mom you know Victor Krum? He is like the most famous person in the wizarding world!!!" said Hugo get excited for his mothers reply; "Have you met your uncle Harry Potter aka the boy who lived? I don't think there is anyone more famous then him!!!" replied Hermione  trying to change the subject.  

   " is everyone done with their dinner? you guys have school tomorrow so go to bed now!!!!" said harry not knowing what to do with so much attention from his family; "nice way to change the subject Hermione" Ginny thought to herself and went up the her old bedroom to sleep; "well that was close Hermione you need to talk to Gin tomorrow so that she doesn't mention it ever again especially when the kids are around" Hermione thought to herself as she went upstairs to get some rest as she knew she had to deal with Rita, send the kids to Hogwarts and work the next day. " Well tomorrow is going to be a hella day Hermione better go to sleep soon " she said to herself hoping that it will help her fall asleep quicker.  

----------------------------------------------------***************-------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys

 This is Saanvi hope you guys like the first part of the Dramione and Scorose fanfiction LOVE AND HATE. Please don't forget to like, comment and vote if you like my fanfic and No hate please this is my first Fanfic and I hope to make more parts and more Fanfics of Dramione and Scorose . Feel free to comment any ideas to make my fanfic more interesting and all kinds of opinions are respected regardless of it being a positive or negative. Thank you so much for reading!!!!!

{ PS: Fred is not dead and there will be a few more changes in the upcoming chapters}

xoxo