The Malfoys

-------------------

Scorpius was woken up by a knocking sound by his window, he let out a slight groan as he rolled  over facing his window. He looked at the blurred vision of an owl as his eyes closed again. He immediately shot up from his bed as he realized it was the day he was supposed to leave for Hogwarts and, there was on owl carry letter which maybe from his school. He quickly let the owl in and untied the letter from its leg. He noticed two letter which was given to him and, both of them were from Hogwarts but, they belonged to different people.

"Good job Ulysses!!!" said Scorpius as he gave the owl some treats and petted its head in a form of affection. The owl just hooted back. "There is a letter for dad from Hogwarts?" Scorp asked himself. "What time is it?" Scorp asked the owl as he looked at his clack which read 6:30 am. "It too early!!" Scorp thought to himself a let out a big yawn.

Scorpius decides to open his letter to view the contents in it for anything special this year, as he had received a letter the day of Hogwarts. His eyes quickly scanned through the letter and made a shape of an 'O'. He looked at the owl in total shock as the owl just tilted his head at Scorp.{ it was the same letter rose had received a day earlier, it which it had mentioned that he was going to be the head boy for this impending year, he was expected to live up to the teachers expectations and be an impeccable role model for the junior students}.

"Is this all a dream?"; "Am I dreaming Ulysses?" Scorp asked the bird which was clueless of the whole situation. "Hoot- Hoot" the bird just said a pecked his forearm as hard as possible. "Ahhhh"; "No this is definitely not a dream, it freaking hurts!!!!" said Scorp moving his hand quickly to try and cover up the pain. The bird just flew out of the window completing ignoring Scorp's question. "Shoot its already 7:00 am I better get ready or I will be late for my first day!!!" Scorp got out of his bed and rushed towards his restroom.

Scorpius took a 'Malfoy' amount of time doing his hair and getting ready, he finally comes out of his dressing room fully clothed in his neatly ironed uniform. he looked at his clock as his put o his fancy watch on, the clock read 8:00 am. he quickly grabbed his backpack and made sure everything was packed and headed outside to have breakfast, he entered in the dinning room and placed his backpack on the floor, as a strong vanilla scent dragged him into the kitchen.

"What's cooking Kreacher?" said Scorp as he creeped up behind Kreacher's back. "Ahh" Kreacher yelled out of fear. "You scared Kreacher master!!" said Kreacher as it when back to cooking. "Oh, I am sorry Kreacher,  I didn't mean too!!" said Scorp apologetically. " That's alright master, Kreacher is cooking vanilla pancakes with eggs and Bacon" said the house-elf flipping the perfectly cooked pancakes. "hmmm, sounds yummy!!" said Scorp. 

"Master will Mr. Malfoy master be here for breakfast?" asked Kreacher trying to figure out the quantity of food that should be prepared. "Oh shoot!! I totally forgot to wake dad up, I hope he is up, I mean it's my last first day of Hogwarts right?? he must be excited!!" Scorp as he rushed to his dad's bedroom and knocked on the door. "dad are you up yet???" Scorp yelled from outside the door. Draco groaned and said " Go away Scorp!!!! I am not waking up till Christmas !!!" Draco yelled back. " I am coming in" Scorp announced as he walked in his father's bedroom. 

"Dad, you are still in bed come on get up!!!"; "It's my last first day of Hogwarts, you don't want to miss it do you???"  said Scorp slightly disappointed in his dad that he is not as excited as he thought he would be. "Scorp, I couldn't get any sleep last night!!"; "Please five more mins!!!" said Draco in a muffled voice as he buried his face into his pillow. "No dad, it's already 8:00 am dad and it takes us 2 hours to get there, and the train leaves at 11:00 am sharp, so you have 1 hour to get ready and-" Scorp got cut of as Draco spoken in an annoyed voice. " I don't need to hear your stupid muggle subject early in the morning, I will be out in 15 mins okay???" said Draco as he walked into his restroom. "I will meet you outside dad" said Scorp with a bright smile as he 'won' the morning battle with his dad. 

Scorpius eats his Breakfast by himself looking at the letter of his dad's which he had received earlier this morning. After 15 mins he was joined by his father at the dinning table. 

"Umm dad you got a letter from Hogwarts" said Scorp as he put the letter on the table. "For me? what is it about?" asked Draco as he picked up the letter and opened it!!!. "There is a Yule ball that I need to attended ?" Draco asked as he placed his letter down. "What's a Yule ball dad??" Scorp asked curiously. "Oh right you guys never attended the Yule ball!!!" said Draco. "Umm it's a kind of a dance thing with food, music and everything, and you are supposed to go with a date!!" said Draco as he took a huge bite out of his pancakes. "It's held on 7 July!!" said Draco as he took a bite out of his Bacon. "Wow!!!! This sounds so cool!!!" said Scorp with big eyes. "Get your head out of the clouds Scorp, do you have a girlfriend???" asked Draco with a smirk on his face. "no" Scorp responded. "well the you better get one because a Malfoy is not going to the ball without a date" said Draco as he slurped on his orange juice. "Fine, I will get a Girlfriend by then!!!" said Scorp reassuring it to himself. 

"So, how was your date last night???" Scorp asked as he took out a bite from his breakfast. "I came home at 11:00 pm and drank Whiskey by myself!!!!! you tell me how that went!!!!" said Draco with anger boiling in his soul. "Definitely a bad one!!!!" said Scorp. "And speaking about that why is your shirt always not buttoned????" asked Scorp as he drank his orange juice without making any slurping noise "Can you please stop acting like your mother???" said Draco annoyed at this point. " Well you gave me full responsibility over you and the house, someone has to follow a few rules and don't get me wrong but we really need a women in this house, your girlfriend or my step mother, I don't care but please get someone before you start walking naked around the house!!!!!" said Scorp as he wiped his mouth with a tissue. "HEY!!!! I have been tying ok???" said Draco to his defense. "Yeah right, for 5 years dad!!!!"; "weren't you supposed to be the lady's man???" Scorp said with a classic Draco smirk. "Don't you use my smirk against me!!!!!!" said Draco mad and embarrassed.

After their petty fought was finished Scorp decided it was a great time to break the news to his dad about him being the head boy of the school. They were in the car and Scorp was driving as he was 18 and had his license for 2 years now. 

"do you know which way to go??" Draco asked. " Of course dad I have been going to Hogwarts since I was 11 years old!!!" said Scorp sounding confident. "Ummm Dad I have something to tell you!!" said Scorp as he started driving. "What is it buddy?" asked Draco looking at his son. " I got a letter from Hogwarts today???" said Scorp and gave a gap so he father could get ready for the big news. "Ohh, are you suspended?? I ma so proud of you, you finally did something a Malfoy would do!!!!" said Draco wearing his smirk. "No dad and don't even think about me getting expelled that's worse than death!!!!" said Scorp as he noticed his father's expression change. "I am the new head boy of Hogwarts!!!!!" said Scorp with the brightest smile anyone can ever wear. "Ohh dear lord , I knew it the first year you went to Hogwarts and you told me that you were second in your grade!!!!!!" said Draco with a depressing expression. "knew what dad???" Scorp asked. "You are not my child!!!" Draco said as his eyes turned big. "Seriously dad  grey eyes and the blondest shade of hair I have ever seen, I don't think it's possible!!!" said Scorp as he rolled his eyes.

"That women always get's to me!!!" Scorp said with frustration. "Who?" Draco asked. "ROSE BLOODY WEASLEY!!!!!" Scorp said as he clenched his jaw. "why cause she always beats you in grades and is good at quidditch???" said Draco as he scoffed. "Yes I try so hard to beat her at grades, I even work harder than her, but still she beats me!!!" said Scorp as he honks at some random car. "She wouldn't be Granger's daughter now would she if she didn't come first in everything, and is bossy and is annoying and is perfect and is the teaches favorite student!!!!!" said Draco as he stared at his son's face. "You knew Mrs. Granger???" asked Scorp. "We studied together!!!" said Draco. "So you say that she is naturally smart??" asked Scorp. "Yup!!! by Birth!!!" said Draco as they arrive at the platform. 

Draco waves his son goodbye, and heads home with a mixed expression about the yule ball, his son's last first day at Hogwarts , his stand up last night, business and everything else carry on his mind and he doesn't realize that he had spent two hours in his car trying to get home. It was one heck of a morning for Draco.