Unexpected Mystery

["Don't mind me asking but how's you relationship with your aunt?? I never had an uncle or an aunt!!" Scorp explained. "well, that the exact opposite for me I have a lot of uncles and just 1 aunt but she is amazing basically saves my arse whenever I get in trouble!!!!"Said Rose dramatically. "Oh really? I thought you never got in trouble!!!" Said Scorp with a grin drawn on his face. "Oh definitely not in school but I get in trouble everyday at home!!!!"; "My mom's too smart she catches me quickly!!!!" Said Rose as she laughed.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"I assume you have a great relationship with your mom!!!!" Scorp said with a soft smile. "Ya, she is the best mom in the world, she might be a little bossy, cranky and a perfectionist but she is just a delightful person." Rose said as her smile turned tender. "I am aware!!!" Scorp said as he grinned. "I'm sorry?" Rose said with a confused expression. "Well, apparently my dad and your mom were in the same grade so they studied together!!". 

Scorp said as she looked down at rose. "Really??" Rose questioned. "Yeah!!" Scorp answered with a classic Malfoy smirk. "I don't believe you!!" Rose said as she straightened her back and crossed her hands around her chest. "why not??" Scorp said as he scoffed. "Cause my mom always talks about her childhood and never once did she ever mention Mr. Malfoy!!!!!".

"maybe she forgot ??" Scorp asked. "My mom is Hermione Granger she never forgets!!!!" Rose said as dramatically as possible. "that's an interesting theory cause my dad never talked about the Weasleys or the Potters up until today!!!" Scorp said looking at Rose." why today though???" Rose questioned. "Well, I was stressed out about who the Head Girl was gonna be so, my dad guarantied me that it was gonna be you!!!" Scorp said as he lifted up a quill and started playing with it. 

"How did he know??" Rose asked from curiosity which was eating her alive. "He said you wouldn't be your moms child if you weren't!!!!!!" Scorp replied. "Only my close friends  and family say that, your dad must know my mom really well!!!" Rose said completely confused at this point. "Maybe, was she a Slytherin??" He asked trying to find something common between Rose's mom and his dad. "No, a Gryffindor!!!" Rose replied. 

"No way!!!" Scorp whispers in surprise. "What??" Rose asked. "My dad is not a big fan of Gryffindor!!!!" Scorp with an 'yikes' face. "Oh come on, there must be something in common!!" Rose said in frustration. "Do you have any parchment with you right now???" Scorp asked as he started slowly clearing out the table. "Here!!!" Rose shoved the parchment into Scorp's hands and pushed all the files down the table making a loud noise, "We will have a lot of time to clean that up don't worry!!!" Announced Rose. "You have a unique way don't you!!!" Scorp said with a grin. "Guess you can say that!!" Rose said with her classic smirk. 

"Okay so, Hogwarts house - Not common". said Scorp as he wrote the similarities and differences among their parents. "they studied in the same year so, Hogwarts year - Common". said rose as Scorp noted it in his parchment. "Any mutual friends maybe??" Scorp asked. "As far  as I am aware I think our family knows only one Slytherin and that's my cousin and, if they had any mutual I would see them or hear about them!!!" Rose answered.

 "Right!!!" Scorpius commented and wrote "Mutual friends - none" in the parchment. "Did your dad graduate from Hogwarts?" Rose asked slightly getting frustrated by the fact that something so common was taking her so long. "No" Scorp replied scratching his head and writing it down on a piece of parchment.

Hogwarts 2 most smartest students couldn't figure out how their own parents knew each other, and knew so much about their kids as well without once meeting each other or talking. Excellent students with excellent grades and fascinating amount of knowledge, who were capable of extensive dueling and drastic knowledge in each field were struggling to find a simple connection? that much be a huge disgrace you would say but would you have done it? I am not too sure.