Enshrouded Side

-----------------------------------

{ "How do you know who's behind the door?? The train could be invaded by some dangerous people!!" Scorp said, as he took a step towards her, his hand still covering her wrist. Rose signed and put her free hand in her pocket and pulled out a wand. "We have wands and we are supposed to use them, we are 18 and we have full permission to use it on muggles as well, besides Hogwarts Express being invaded sounds too good to be real!!!!" Rose said and she stepped closer to Scorp, Now only an inch or two separating their faces. }

"TOO GOOD??" Scorpius asked, "Are you so desperate to get in trouble???" Scorpius asked sarcastically, not realizing how close they are. "I don't get in trouble, getting caught is for losers!!!" Rose said looking up at Scorpius boldly.

 "Knock Knock!!!" their conversation was interrupted by the sound of the from the person on the other side of the door. "Look!!!" Rose pointed out to the glass window. "what??" Scorpius yelled as he took out his wand and pointed it towards the window. As soon as Scorpius turned around Rose quickly opened the door behind him. "Oh dear!!!" said Mrs. Jean. 

"What's going on in here?" asked Mrs. Jean carefully observing the positions of Scorp and Rose. Scorp had his wand pointed at Mrs. Jean and had a file in another, while Rose just leaned against the door with her arms crossed around her chest. Scorpius immediately lowered his wand and looked over to Rose, who now had a smirk on her face and, signaled him to explain whatever he was doing. 

"My apologies Mrs. Jean, I thought you were an intruder!!!!". "Oh there are no intruders here!!!" Mrs. Jean with a smile and gave them an envelope. "Your Headmistress asked me to give this to you!!!" she said and closed the door behind her. 

"Nice going!!!" said Rose as she snatched the envelope from Scorp's hand and sat down on the seating area to read. "YEAH, IT WAS REAL NICE OF YOU TO THOW ME UNDER THE BUS!!!!!!!" Scorpius yelled with his eyes turning sharp with angry. "You were the one who thought the Hogwarts Express was intruded!!!!" she said, as she smirked at Scorp noticing his anger. 

"Why did you snatch the envelope from me Mrs. Jean handed it to me!!!!!" Scorp complained and stomped his feet like a little kid. "Well, you are too slow at reading and, don't expect me to care if you start crying like a little kid!!!!" said Rose with a smirk and a disgusting  face, as she opened the envelope. 

"What does it say???" asked Scorp. "That you should shut up and let me read!!!!" said Rose as she raised her eyebrows. "I thought you were fast at reading!!!!" said Scorpius mocking her. "Well, I thought you were smart but we can't always be right can we???" said Rose shutting Scorpius once and for all from this sarcastic battle. 

"It's a letter!!" said Rose. "Here!!" she said as she placed the letter on the table. Scorp was taken aback as Rose was clam and wanted to read the letter together with him. She wasn't really mean, she was just different, he couldn't describe what it was about her but she was unique to him. He decided it was for the best to stay quite and observe her characteristic before he reached a conclusion about her.   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZADRY      

                         Head Mistress : Minerva McGonagall

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr. Malfoy and Mrs. Weasley, 

We are pleased to inform you that you are the heads of Hogwarts for this upcoming year. We expect coordination and positivity among  both the heads. The heads are required to meet the     undersign as they arrive at Hogwarts. Coordination and enthusiastic planning held in the 9 hours of journey will be supported. Incase of  inappropriate and misbehavior  will lead to cancelation of heads.