The First Encounter

------------------------------------------------------

Rose tried to calm herself as she walked along the train Hallways. "They were just guessing they are not completely sure!!!!" said the positive side of her brain. "But if it is him your last year of Hogwarts is ruined!!" said her negative side of her brain. Poor Rose was stuck in the middle not knowing how to feel. She had enjoyed the whole Head girl thing before the friends came up with their stupid guessing of Malfoy being the head boy. But, even if Malfoy was the head boy, he could be nice and they could end up being good friends, "Only James has met him and James is always crazy so, Maybe I should be nice and probably he will like me!!!". "But won't that be faking my personality??" she asked herself. "never mind, I will just be normal, Regardless on the Head boy being Malfoy or not!!!" she said to herself and walked towards the Head compartment.

Scorpius was freaking out and maybe having a panic attack, "I can't even stand that women without meeting her but now they expect me to work with the for the whole damn year?????" Scorp thought to himself. "Well, my mean friends are not sure it is just their guess, They would go out of the way to make me mad, This might just be another prank!!!!!" said Scorp with a positive attitude. "It kinda does make sense though she gets amazing grades, plays amazing Quidditch and I was have to compete with her to be the teachers favorite!!!!!" Scorp said thinking rationally. Whoever the Head Girl is I shouldn't let her get to me. All I have to do is work with her and if it is that women, let me first me nice to her and then let her know she can't boss me around. And she is just gifted and talented from birth and I am a hard worker!!!!" Scorpius said to himself to make him feel better.

Scorp placed his hand on the door handle taking a deep breath before opening it. "Come on Scorpius whatever it is you can do it!!!!!" his inner voice yelled. He burst the door open to find an empty compartment with luxurious seats and a few files with Hogwarts information. Scorpius takes a seat and his eyes start scanning through the files, while his mind said "The Head girl has perfect time sense!!!!". His heart started pounding out of his chest for each second that passed by, he just wanted to get the reveal over with.

Rose walked over and saw the Door closed and a board on top which had 'THE HEAD COMPARTMENT' carved on it. Her hands reaches out for the door knob which had a Hogwarts symbol on it. "well this should be Interesting!!!" She said to Herself and she pushed the door open. She was astonished by the Head compartment, it had a luxurious seating area to her left with perfectly lined sheets. A Glass table with Wizarding World's most famous snacks to wards the right. Straight forward she saw a huge horizontal window with the outside view and silky grey curtains tied up at each end of the window. Towards the right of the window there was a studying table and towards the left was a bookshelf containing different files. She Noticed the decorations on the corner representing each house and a flowers which was of the respective house color. "That must be Professor Longbottom!!!" she told to Herself as she walked in.

Soon as she walked in she realizes that she is not alone and has company, she looked at the seating area and found a pair of Grey eyes staring at her. He was lean, tall and blond male. He was dressed in Luxurious taste, he wore a plain white shirt with top 2 buttons unbuttoned, Black pants which looked highly expensive, his shoes the darkest shade of black and neatly polished, his tie dangling loosely around his chest. He had pale skin with no tan what so ever, his Blonde hair was the lightest shade of blonde Rose had ever seen. "Blonde hair and Grey eyes damn it, its Malfoy!!!!" she thought to herself.

Scorpius Malfoy turned his head towards the door, as soon as his ears heard the sound of the door knob open. There walked in a female with bright red hair and chocolate brown eyes. She was dressed in elegant taste and had freckles all over her face. Her hair was up in a high ponytail, her face had little to no make up and she did not try to cover up her freckles which almost every girl as far as Scorpius knew. She wore a blue short skirt with red and white stripes, a plane white blouse and white high socks with blue stripes. "Damn, Red hair, brown eyes, blue clothing and she seems hella confident, definitely a Weasley!!!!!" Scorp thought to himself.