worst nightmare

Third Person PoV

Izuku Midoriya who once had a perfect life. The day had to come where he's gonna found out about his quirk, Izuku wake up very excited to found out about his quirk. He goes down to the kitchen to his mom and happily jumping of excitement.

"MOMMY! MOMMY!"

"Yes, izuku?"

"We're gonna found out about my quirk today!"

"That's right! I almost forgot about that" she chuckled "well, i'll go get ready. Wait here okay?"

"Okay!" Izuku said with a excitement and nervous in his voice.

After inko got dressed, they head to the quirk doctor and... "I'm sorry kid, but it's not gonna happen. Your quirkless" said the doctor while izuku dropped his allmight figurine. "Oh... Okay" inko said with disappointment, discusted and mad tone.

They head home inko dragging izuku.
"M-mommy? W-what's going on?" Izuku asked with his teary eyes full of fear. His mom threw him to the wall that made his head hir hard, his father goes down stairs and yell "what's going on?!" "OUR mistake of a son is quirkless!" "What?!" Hisashi walks over to izuku who's on the ground and kicked him to the stomach, Izuku who's still weak coughed blood.

"B-but... I-i can still become a hero without a quirk!" Izuku said with hope

"Shut up brat! You don't deserve to live!" Both of his parents said. At this point, they started to beat up deku. After 15 minutes of beating, they left deku bleeding on the floor. Deku tried to get up but failed, he tried and tried then he finally got up at his 7th try.

Izuku went to his room, dragging his body. He still have hope, he believed that his 'bestfriend' would believe in him. Izuku who knows how to treat wounds because of his IQ healed himself

Kacchan is still with me, he'll believe me!

That's what he thought wrong.

The next day, he sneacked out of his house to meet with his kacchan.

"What's your quirk, deku?"

"I-i'm quirkless... But! I can still be a hero right?!"

Bakugou pushed deku to the ground

"You really are useless deku! You can't become a hero without a quirk! Don't ever talk to us again!" Bakugou kicked deku before running away with his minions.

I'll show you that i can be a hero without a quirk.

Deku got home only to get thrown by an alcohol bottle on his head, he fell down and his head started bleeding.

"Who told you that you can sneak around and get out?!" Said by his mom

"N-no one..."

"Then what did you do?! You know what?! You've been very naughty! You deserve a beating!" Inko started beating up izuku.

Older and older izuku's abused from home got worst and worst. When he was 6, he lost hope on being a hero when allmight, his favorite hero said quirkless can't be a hero. Of course, Izuku who's not a quiter trained himself. At the age of 7 he got inspired by a hero, Eraserhead. He fight quirkless and have a amazing skill, izuku copied his moves. But he changed the rest and make eraserhead's move better.

Since Izuku was told that he can't be a hero without a quirk, he thought why not become a vigilante? Izuku stole money from his parents unnoticeable, though he still get his beating. At the age of 10, deku was strong enough and can live on his own, He left his home and started his first day as a vigilante