first day of UA

Izuku's PoV

It's been 5 months since i become a pro hero, era- no dadzawa also adopted me. So now i have a family, o can't lie but i'm enjoying all this! I felt happy for the first in a decade! All the memories I made from being a vigilante to a hero. I love it all! Though, I forgot how to Express feelings. But i'm learning, i'm now 15 and it's the first day of UA. My first day of being a teacher, i am teaching the same class as dadzawa. Class 1A the most prestigious class, i probably got sent to teach there because the villains are ALWAYS after the class 1A's

I am now currently reviewing the students, what's their quirk and fighting skills. Kacchan is also there which might be a little trouble... I have 30 minutes before class start, dadzawa plans to train the students at the first period and first day. Typical him, Hitoshi is also in that class. I already teached him some fighting skills so he's now a good fighter, still not in my level though!

After 30 minutes, me and my dadzawa head to class. My dad was in a yellow sleeping bag, so i had to drag his lazy ass.

We then saw OUR students in front of the door

"If your here to make friends you can take it outside of UA" dadzawa stated.

The class looked at us confused and surprised, dadzawa get off his sleeping bag and introduced himself
"I'm Shota Aizawa or underground pro hero, Eraserhead" "i'm-" before i could introduce myself the class interrupted

"Tamashī!" The class said excited except kacchan, he seems to be quiet.

"I guess all of you know me, well my real name is Izuku Midoriya Aizawa"

"Aizawa?!" The class asked

"Quit asking and put in this uniform and meet us in the fuled" my dadzawa pulled out the gym uniform and the class took their gym uniform and head to the changing room.

"Party pooper" i said

"Whatever" dadzawa responded as we walk to the field, honestly. It was boring, i wanted to save more people. But eh, i don't have a choice. I chosed this.

We got to the field and talked about how we will start the first training then the class 1A arrived

The same thing happened in the original MHA so skip to lunch

It's lunch time, i am having lunch with Hitoshi. Dadzawa is just gonna sleep and dadmic is working into something.

I head to the cafeteria and saw shinso, he waved to me so i go there. He was with Todoroki, Iida, tsu and uraraka.

"I see you've made friends!" I said

"Say the one who doesn't have a friend" Hitoshi said teasingly.

"Rude!" I respond.

"We met again" Todoroki interrupted

"Oh yeah, how's touya?" I asked

"Trapped in the house" he responds

"Oh... Tell him I said hi" he nodded then i sat beside Hitoshi

"I can't believe Tamashī is our teacher!" Uraraka

"Ehh? It's nothing special" i said embarrassed

"It is, you are more famous than allmight now after all" iida

"I'm no match to allmight" i hate allmight.

"IZUKU!!" i heard a familiar yelling behind me.

I turn around and saw kacchan.

"Omg! Don't go around yelling my name!"

"Huh?!"

I sighed and stand up tapping his shoulder.

"I'll talk to you later, probably after school"

"Tsk! Fine." He then left

"What was that?" Todoroki asked

"Just an... 'old friend' " i responded

"I see" todoroki understanding.

The day go on, after school. I waited for kacchan in the front gates, here he comes.

"Let's talk somewhere else" i said before we talk.

We walk to a park where we used to hangout, it honestly bring back good and bad memories. I sat at the swing first and remember a good memory

He then sat next to me, i asked "why do you wanna talk earlier"

He took a deep breath "i'm sorry." Honestly, i wasn't surprise. Deep inside kacchan cares for everyone and i know he regrets everything he did.

"It's okay, i never really hated you" i responded with my monotone voice.

"How can you forgive me so easily?!" He asked.

"Honestly, i can forgive but never forget. My past is still haunting me, i'm enjoying my life currently. But deep inside, i'm scared. Haunted by those bad memories... It keeps me awake everyday, not wanting to sleep." I responded, i can see in his eyes that he regrets it. "But like i said 5 months ago, my past made me stronger and my past was the one that made me achieve my dreams. So let's try and forget the past?" I stand up and walks in front of him, lending him a hand.

He looks up at me with teary eyes, he didn't took my hand. except he jump to me and hugs me tight, i hugged back while he was tearing up. He kept all the pain inside, he ignore his weakness. I can feel it, it's also been a while since we hugged.

"I'll take that as a yes" i said that to break the silence.

After a couple of minutes, we break the hug and fix ourselves.

"Don't bottle up everything, kacchan. One day it will all explode" i smiled "i have to get going" i then left

Time skip, USJ. I have been training them really well, but they still need to know what to do if they're stuck in a situation to save a injure or stuck people so we went to USJ.

As dadzawa was explaining what we will do, we got interupted as the villains walk in. Warping the students into different places, they wanted allmight. That's right, allmight is also teaching in UA. Whick sucks. Me and Dadzawa fought the villains together in the middle, then i heard some groaning behind me. A big something that is exposing the brain. Me knowing it's dangerous, i jump high then the nomu wanting to punch me. Instead he punched the ground making the ground vibrate. Then i analyze it and it has the same reflexes as allmight, which will be kinda difficult. I backed away fast, the handyman which i think the boss kept talking nonsense. Which i didn't listen to. I look at my surroundings as i dodge every hit if that thing, I think it's called nomu. I heard it from the handy man, i then found a pole. Judging by the nomu, i think it's head is the weakness. That's not even human so it's fine if i kill it!

I jumped and appears behind the nomu, i then stabbed it's head by the pole. It makes a loud screeching noise which annoys me, i pulled the pole out and stabs it none stop.

"NOOO! MY NOMU!" handy man keeps yelling.

I then remove the brain, slicing it of course. The nomu then shuts off/died.

I knew it