Capturing the Vigilante Tamashi

Izuku's PoV

It's been 2 weeks, i've saved over 60 people. I waited till 11:00 pm so i can start my daily midnight routine ever since, it was still 10 pm. I'm sitting on my place which is an abandon school, i have provided things from previous students that left their stuff in their lockers. I sat on the ground looking at the floor, i didn't notice but tears started falling down my face.

 I sat on the ground looking at the floor, i didn't notice but tears started falling down my face

Kinda like that but izuku looks younger and tearing up a lot

Cruel flashback of my past hits my head. The abuse, the bullying and the self harm i did. I'm only 10, i don't deserve this shitty life. My birthday is also coming up, which is in 3 weeks. I stared at my blade, i picked it up and starting to slit my wrist

Useless
Helpless
Worthless
Mistake
Brat
Deku
You deserve to die
Loser
Weak

Over 30 cuts... I didn't notice i cutted too much, i clean it up with the water i picked up from a well. I didn't bother to bandage it up since it will be a waste, i can use the other bandages for my serious injuries

I look at the time from my phone and see it's almost 11 pm, i git into my vigilante suit. Covering my face and tying my hair putting a hood over, i went to a rooftop then jump from rooftop to rooftop.

Aizawa's PoV

I was forced to be in a case of a vigilante that defeated nezu on a chess. I sighed of the fact that, that's the only reason. It seems like the people who he saved didn't give information of how he looked, like they're protecting him.

I was on patrol when i saw a boy jumping rooftop to rooftop, I decided to follow secretly.

Izuku's PoV

I heard 3 guys making a deal, probably some drug dealers. I went to where it was and saw that they have at least 10 box of drugs, i go down quietly.

1: we can earn a lot from this! This is high quality drugs!

3: we will be rich!

2: how about we just kill them and grab the money?

1&3: good idea!

Me: i think the fuck not.

3 of them: who are you?!

Me: Tamashi, call me Tamashi.

1: your that new vigilante! Hah! Let's see how strong you actually are!

He shoots fire at me, which i easily dodge. I manipulate the smoke and jump to the and hanging there using my capture weapon, when he was finding where i am. I immediately kicked him to his head.

One down, two to go

Both attacked me at the same time, i used my capture weapon and catch the two bumping their head together. And done! My job here is done!