we met again

Izuku's PoV

I bumped into someone i least expected to see...

???: Watch where your!- DEKU?!

Me: no, no, no shit!

Bakugou: i thought you were dead?!

Me: bad news! I'm not!

Then i saw the two pro heroes have found me.

I tried to run but i was held back by kacchan, i didn't want to hurt kacchan

Bakugou: where are you going?!

Before i speak, i was in the capture weapon of eraserhead. It was now tighter and I couldn't move.

Eraserhead: stop making troubles, problem child

Present mic: look, little listener. We only want to help.

Bakugou: who are you?! Why do you have deku?!

Me: let me go! I don't need help! I don't want to go back home!

Everyone started at me. I hated the feeling of everyone judging me. Amd because of so much blood lost, i fainted

Third person PoV

Eraserhead: finally fainted.

Bakugou: what are you doing to deku?!
Bakugou said with a concerned voice

Present mic: what's his name?

Bakugou: why would i tell you?!

Aizawa: we're pro heroes.

Bakugou: TSK! IZUKU MIDORIYA!

Present mic: thank you!

Aizawa: lets get him to the hospital.

3 hours later, Izuku's PoV

I started to wake up, my surroundings was all white. Then... I saw my parents and the 2 pro heroes, i also saw kacchan. I started to shake

Inko: izuku! Are you okay?! Are you hurt anywhere?!
She said acting like she actually cared

I slap her hand away, leaving them all shocked. I look at ny surroundings and see that my window is open, ut was on 5th floor though.

Hisashi: why would you do that izuku?

At this point, i was still shaking. I sit up and look at them with terrified and traumatized eyes.

Bakugo: oi deku! Where were you?!

I started to stand up and runs to the window. I jumped and i could hear them, aizawa tried to catch me with hid capture weapon but i dodged doing a back flip mid air.

I look back at my parents and give them a Middle finger. I yelled "have fun catching me you two faced bitches! Arrest them both! They are the reason why i'm like this because of their abuse!" While i was running.

They all looked shocked, i saw eraser remover their quirks and tied them with his capture weapon.

After a 15 minutes run. I finally arrived at my so called home, AKA the abandoned school.

Bakugou's PoV

When i heard deku said that his parents abused him, i felt guilt. I was part of the reason too, i bullied him...

Aizawa's PoV

When he said that, i activated my quirk on them and capture them with my capture weapon. No doubt, that was Tamashī. He is still ten, with his birthday coming up. He was still young and he had to live a life like this. He deserves a nice family and some affections, i could see it in his eyes that he wanted help.