welcoming her home

Izuku's PoV

It's been a week since eri have been saved, eraserhead is picking her up while i am cooking a candy apple for her as promised.

They arrived, i finished the candy apple on time and go to them. I already saw eri getting along with the two.

"Eri" i called her and she looks at me, i walked over to her and kneel down to reach her height. I show her the candy apple and smiles, "your candy apple, as promised!" I saw her eyes sparkle as she took the candy apple from my hand.

"Is she allowed to eat anything?" Hitoshi asked

"I asked the doctor and she said yes" i respond

I then look back at eri and saw her took a bite, after she took a bite her eyes sparkled and she finally smiled. I was proud of her

"Sweet!" She said happily

I can see eraserhead smiling under his capture weapon, no need to hide that your proud eraserhead.

I stood up and pat her head, i look at the two present mic and Hitoshi who's surprised to see me smile.

"What?" I asked

"You just smiled?!" Present mic yelled

"Of course i did! It's not like i'm that cold!" I responded

"You are cold, have you seen your face to the mirror? Your face looks always the same!" Hitoshi interrupt

"I- i'm offended" honestly, i do look at myself in the mirror. I could only see a disappointment, i always wonder if people will dislike me once they found out i'm quirkless.

"Well, let the kid rest." Eraserhead interupts

He show eri her room while i head to my room, then i saw a letter to my desk from UA. I opened it then reads it

The letter:

This is for Izuku Midoriya,

Izuku Midoriya or Tamashī, you have proven the government that you are worthy of being a hero. The exam was this couple 2 weeks, you didn't stop saving or helping people. So congratulations for receiving your hero license!

I look through the envelope and saw my hero license

There's another lettet so i opened it, its from nezu

The letter:

Hello midoriya, i know you're still 14. But i'm inviting you to teach in UA! I am impressed on your fighting skill and how you keep beating me on chess which is i'm annoyed. You are a smart boy, so i will like to have you teach in UA. Of course, you can still learn by yourself to the library as i know that you're a fast learner. You can email me your response.

At this point, i felt like crying because of happiness. It turns out that i'm officially a pro hero, i feel tears roll down my cheeks. But the tears was tears of joy, after years of my suffering. I finally achieved my dream!

I wiped the tears and saw eraserhead, present mic, Hitoshi and eri in front of my door.

"Congrats little listener!" Present mic said

"Congrats Tamashi!" Hitoshi said

"Congrats" eraserhead proudly said but hiding it, he's bad at hiding it.

"Congrats izuku!" Eri said jumping with her candy apple

"Thankyou!" I said smiling at them, all i can feel was joy. Though, my fight wasn't done yet! I still have to defeat the voices in my head!