Art 18: Anime girl

Heyyooo! Long time no see.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy and I didn't want to force myself just to update. I had also been on a break from wattpad and just recently returned, so that's why.

Anywaaayy here's the drawing! I really like it actually. The hair looks very similair to mine ;3 My hair is just a bit less orange toned, it has more of a honey undertone to it.

This took 1,5 hours to draw, wich in fact isn't all that long.

So as you might've seen my: 'practicing face proportions' drawing, that was how I drew anime/manga back then.

Now, this is my improvement! :3 I can definately see a difference and I like this one a lot more. I think I nailed this :3

I took the tips some people left me into improving my manga/anime drawings and it really helped, as you can see :3

Alrighty, on to the materials!

Materials:
- Letraset bleedproof marker pad

- Letraset Promarkers

-Letraset fine tip liner 0.1 & 0.7

-regular pencil and eraser.

Jup. I love Letraset products, but I just wanted to tell you all,

that you DON'T NEED all these materials to draw something great.

If you have the talent and passion for drawing you could make a masterpiece with every material. I think it's everyone's personal journey to find materials that work for themselves.

So, just keep in mind I don't list these materials to tell you that you need these to draw anime or whatever. I'm just showing you what works best for me and what I used.

Just wanted to put that out there! :)

Anyway, I really like this drawing. Let me know what you think of it!

See you later!

~ Rainy