12

The new book is out kids. xx

******

It was about six hours in and Yn wasn't little anymore.

She was still sat on Jungkooks lap but her elbows were on the table, her fingers pushing on her temples making her eyes a funny shape.

She felt stressed.

'Oh for god's sake!' She huffed loudly moving her fingers and letting her arms flop straight as she rested her forehead on the table. Jungkook rubbed her back soothingly as he glared as Namjoon. They'd been going back and forth over the fact that they should keep their relationship a total secret, maybe even try push it aside just for the tour. Just so it could go smoothly. Jungkook disagreed, Yn was just stressed and Namjoon was stuck between doing what was right by Yn and what was right by the rest of the team.

Being a parent wasn't easy when it came to this. Little Yn was their everything as a daughter but big Yn was still like their little sister. Poor Namjoon really didn't know what to do. The BigHit staff were pushing for a total block on the relationship for the tour. Namjoon knew that possibly was the worse idea. It might stress Yn out and that in turn would stress Jungkook out even further. At the same time he didn't want to put stress on the whole team to please two people.

It was a tough one.

'This is why idols don't date.' Spat one of the female staff as the debate continued.

'Woah hold the fuck up!' Yn said loudly rising from Jungkook's lap, her hackles instantly raised.

'Sit down baby.' Jungkook's voice holding a pleading tone as he gripped the hem of her top to stop her from going anywhere as he stayed sat down. He didn't want a fight right now. Everyone was already tired and stressed. He was used to these meetings and opinions, this was new to Yn. 

'Excuse me. I've been here a lot longer than you honey so sit your self back down. This problem wouldn't exist if you didn't.' The older woman sassed as she looked down her nose at Yn. 

Yn was instantly out from between Jungkook's legs. His grip on her top gone in her haste.

There was a sudden moment of chaos as Yn went to march over to the woman but Jungkook was instantly stood up. Being much taller and stronger he wrapped her safely in his arms from behind to keep her safe. Or more like the woman who'd set her off.

Yoongi was instantly on his defence stepping into Yn's path but facing the woman.
'Woah Woah Woah!' He hollered holding a hand up to her. No one spoke to Yn that way. Yoongi looked the woman dead in the eye and when he spoke his voice was so deep and held a high threat.

'I suggest you leave and take a moment to remember who you're talking to. If there's no Yn, there's no Jungkook. If there's no Jungkook there's no BTS. If we need to sort this without you we will. You can leave now.' And the woman was gone in a moment and with a nod from Namjoon a more senior member followed the woman out.

She never came back.

Yn calmed down as Jungkook pulled her onto his lap between his legs and wrapped his arms around the top of her torso kissing the top of her head.
'Chill fiesty pants. We'll get this sorted these meetings are always like this.' He soothed  as he rubbed her hair gently and Jimin smiled at her from the left and slowly pushed a can of coke her way with one finger.

'I think you need some sugar and a moment to chill.' He giggled and Yn nodded taking the drink, opening it and looking at the front to continue. Her elbow on the table, her head in her hand. Jungkook could see she was stressy as she pulled herself from his back hug to lean on the table.

Taking a deep breath to try re-focus himself he sighed gently and placed his left hand on his leg and used his right to rub her back soothingly. This meeting wasn't even nearly finished yet.

Many more hours went on and Jin looked across at Yn. She was fidgeting. Restless, running her hands through her hair, rubbing her eyes.
'I think it's time for a break. Let's take an hour, get some food, stretch our legs in the building and come back at 4 o'clock to continue.' He needed to get Yn out of here for a little while. She needed a break he could tell. 

There was a unanimous sigh of relief at Jin's suggestion and a cacophony of noise as papers were adjusted, chairs scraped, people spoke, drinks were poured, laptops were closed, phones were turned back on full of pings and message tones.

Jungkook took Yn's hand and she glanced at him.
'We're safe in this building don't fret baby. Come with me.' He instructed as he walked past Namjoon who gave him a knowing nod. Yn was led through many corridors and a few stairwells till they came out on top of the building. 

'Won't we get spotted even up here?''Eh? I don't think so

'Eh? I don't think so. We're too high up, it's okay. Just get some air and relax a little bit.' He smiled down at her. Her pretty hair waving in the breeze from being so high up. He spent a moment taking in the view below them, only a moment or so and turned his head to look down at Yn to see she was fighting back tears.

'Oh. No no no. What's wrong?' He asked urgently and pulled her close and the flood gates opened as she cried hard into his chest.

'This is so hard already! We haven't even been anywhere yet and it's already a drama. This meeting is so intense and the staff clearly wish I just wasn't here at all, they hate me an-'

'Yn stop.' Jungkook cut her off, his voice stern and deep. He cupped her face so she could see how serious he was.

'It doesn't matter what they think okay? It matters what we think. The boys and I wouldn't change a thing. Being a couple was always going to have it stresses but that's nothing new for us is it? Think about all the drama when everyone first found out about you? But now you have a huge fanbase all of your own. Don't worry about a single thing. I won't let them put our relationship on hold, I won't let them insult you and I know that even as we speak; Namjoon is down there with Jin and Yoongi giving the staff a piece of their mind. You are to be treated with as much respect as the rest of us. I promise you with all I have, I will sort this and it won't cause any stress for you in any way okay? Relax. I love you and I will fix this.' 

'Really?' Yn asked as he used his sleeves to wipe her tears.

'I promise with all that I am I will make you happy and I will fix this. Leave it to me, baby. Let's get some food and then we'll head back. I know the boys will be worried about you as they haven't had a chance to talk to you properly for hours. Let's go see them.' Jungkook smiled and took her hand leading her back down to the rest of the gang.

He would make sure that this ended well for Yn, whatever it took. 

If he had to make some serious threats, he'd do it. 

If he had to stomp his feet and demand. He'd do it.

For Yn, he'd do anything.