32

Yoongi was not a fan of being the first one awake. He held Yn's hand as they plodded along the landing together, Yoongi half asleep, Yn wide awake. They got to the top of the stairs and Yoongi went down slowly as Yn hopped down each step.

Yn's counting loud and energetic. Yoongi's a deep, sleepy drawl.
"One" Bonk
"Two" Thud
"Three" Bang

This carried on until they reached the bottom of the stairs. As the reached the bottom Hoseok's head popped around the corner at the top with a big grin.
"Morning Hobi."
"MORNING PAPA SUNSHINE!" Yn yelled and Hobi grinned as Yoongi grimaced.
"Kitten. Hush, we don't need to shout, we're all in the same space. Indoor voices." He grumbled as he gently tugged her to the kitchen, their bare feet padding across the tiles as Hoseok came down the stairs, albeit a lot quieter than the duo before him. 

Yoongi lifted Yn onto a stool at the breakfast bar and Hoseok started preparing some porridge for her whilst Yoongi took fresh fruit out the fridge to chop.
"Papa grumpy I wanna do it!" Yn said in a sing song voice as he pulled a chopping board and a knife out the drawer. With a thoughtful look on his face Yoongi nodded but swapped the sharp knife for a plastic one. It wouldn't be as easy to cut it but she was a lot less in danger of hurting herself this way. 

A few minutes later Hoseok placed a bowl of porridge before Yn and she scooped up the mushed up attempted sliced fruit hight in the air and plopped it into the porridge happily. One large piece of strawberry went with a splat and a splash of porridge jumped out the bowl and hit Yoongi in the face.
"Fuc-" 

"DON'T!" Hoseok quickly spoke with his hand held high. Yn would definitely copy it and that was not little language. Yoongi took a deep breath and excused himself whilst he screeched his stool back and tried to keep his calm whilst he walked, still sleepy, out of the room. 

Yn looked at Hoseok.

Hoseok looked at Yn.

They both looked at the porridge splat on the table.

They both looked at each other and burst into laughter.
"Fluff. You're so naughty." Hobi giggled as he began to clean up her mess whilst handing her a spoon to feed herself. 
"Papa sunshine?"
"Mmm?" 
"Are you going to come see the house today?" Yn asked swinging her legs and Hoseok nodded.
"Sure. If you want me to."
"I want everyone to!" Yn said happily.

And so it was arranged. Everyone was going to see the new house and Yn was going to decide which room was going to be her play room. 
It took several cars to get them all there but they all arrived together.
Jungkook carried Yn on his hip and she squealed with delight as everyone's feet crunched on the gravel driveway and they all expressed how nice it was. it was modest compared to where they all lived together but it was still a spacious 4 bedroom house. 

Jungkook handed the keys to Yn and she ran up to the door. She managed to get the key in but couldn't unlock it.
"No princess, twist it the other way...a bit more...that's it!" Jungkook grinned as little Yn managed to open the door. Before them all was an elegant hallway.

The home smelled like vanilla and patchouli, it was spotless and had a warm feeling exuding from it

The home smelled like vanilla and patchouli, it was spotless and had a warm feeling exuding from it. Taehyung adored the way it had been decorated and thought it was suit the pair perfectly. As long as Yn didn't go running around near the breakables anyway...

The kitchen was large, clean and had everything they would ever need for just them, or for hosting. 

The living room was in-keeping with the hallway, a cosy space for the two of them to relax together

Next on the tour was the master bedroom

Next on the tour was the master bedroom. As they climbed the stairs Jimin was at the front with Jungkook and Yn.
"Did you design this yourself?" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded. I wanted to make it feel homely. Kinda like what Yn had back in England. I designed all these rooms with her in mind, apart from her little room. I want her to choose which space she wants for that." He smiled and Jimin grinned explaining that all the video calls, emails and trips out suddenly made sense. 

The boys all agreed the house was absolutely stunning, with a warm feel that was sure to make Yn happy in her big space and easy for Jungkook to still care for her in her little space

The boys all agreed the house was absolutely stunning, with a warm feel that was sure to make Yn happy in her big space and easy for Jungkook to still care for her in her little space. Jungkook picked Yn up and kissed her on her cheek with a big smile. 

"Are we staying here or going back to the big house?" He asked and Yn wrinkled her nose. 
"Here papa." She decided with a decisive tone and they boys nodded. They all headed back to the cars and Jungkook and Yn waved them off, shouting they'd be back later or tomorrow. 

They stood in the doorway together holding hands as they waved the others off.