28

The boys were all in the living space waiting, Namjoon at the window watching. Waiting for Jungkooks car to come onto the drive way. 

Their waiting paid off and after a couple of hours as two cars one being the Mustang rumbled onto the driveway. He was a little confused but was happy when he saw Tank exit Jungkooks car and Jungkook exit the other with Yn in his arms.  Namjoon stirred everyone to life.
'Munchkin is home!' He called a little too loudly, a big grin on his face.

The boys all rushed to their feet and watched out the windows as Yn clung to Jungkook's front and he was nodding at Tank who was unloading bags and talking to him. A moment later Jungkook turned around and grinned. They were all at the window waiting for them to come home.

He walked quickly over the gravel driveway and into the hallway kicking off his shoes. He was eager to get Yn inside so everyone could see her. They'd all missed her terribly too. 
'Yn wake up, there are a few people who want to see you.' Jungkook said gently into her ear as her head rested on his shoulder.

She slowly opened her eyes to see a familiar wall and smell something that she knew.

'Were home?!' Yn said quickly straightening up to look at him and he nodded as he grinned.
'We are princess.' He replied with a big smile as Yn turned around and screamed. She instantly started to cry as she was overwhelmed with happiness at the sight.

Taehyung was right there to hold her as she stretched her arms out.
'Hey there babygirl!' He cooed and they all rushed around her to kiss her cheeks and tell her they'd missed her.

It didn't take long for her tears to stop and she was full of cuddles and affection. Hopping from lap to lap for hugs and forehead kisses as she spoke to each papa about what he'd been doing whilst she was away. 

Jungkook sat next to Jimin watching lovingly as Yn settled back into being at home. Jimin drew a deep breath and asked the younger what they'd all been wondering about.

'Did you have a chance to talk to her about the misunderstanding?' He asked and Jungkook shook his head as he clasped his inky hands together in a nervous way. 
'She went little as soon as she saw me so...' he trailed off and Jimin understood as he sat back in his chair.
'I see.' He replied as they both observed their little for a moment longer.
'Will you bring it up or wait for her to ask?' And Jungkook took a deep breath and a mouthful of water from his bottle before replying. Thinking his answer over carefully.

'I'll bring it up. I need to be the bigger person here and clear up the misunderstanding.' He answered and Jimin nodded and suddenly grinned as he remembered something.
'When she sees the present you got her she won't be able to stay mad at you for long!' 

'Ah yes. The rather large gift. Maybe i'll take her tomorrow if she's big. I think she'll be little for a while yet.' He smiled gently his gaze full of affection as little Yn was grinning at Hoseok who was playing some sort of game with their hands together. 

*****

Sorry it's only short! I'm on holiday but still wanted to get you guys a chapter out. xx