17

It's actually a proper chapter this time I promise.

Also, would you guys prefer it if I updated on a set day so you know you're going to have a chapter, or are you happy with my random updating? Let me know as the multiple-choice story and Opposites Attract will be updated on Fridays. 

******

The boys were all really pleased with Yn's choice, it was something she was good at, it would keep her close and keep her busy. A win for everyone.

Namjoon was having terrible dreams. He was being kicked and beaten up and woke up with a start.
'What a horrible dream!' He muttered, rubbing his face, and glanced at the clock. It was 6 AM. Time to get up anyway.

He placed his right hand on the mattress to swing his legs out the bed and there was a yelp.
'Munchkin!' Namjoon gasped.
'Now it makes sense why I was being beaten up in my sleep. Wriggle butt. Let's get up' He said sleepily as he stood up and picked her up, placing her on his hip.

The duo were on their way downstairs when Yn suddenly squealed loudly, causing Yeontan to bark in Tae's room and Jin to come flying out, still half asleep, hair askew like a panicked mother hen.
'Angel?!' He said loudly, his eyes still trying to focus.

'It's okay I've got her.' Namjoon chuckled then frowned at Yn, asking her what she was making so much noise for. Yn looked at a slightly stern-looking papa Joonie and a confused, ruffled, worried papa Jin and cleared her throat.

'I was just excited because papa said before bed last night today was a dancing day!' She squeaked scrunching her toes and fists up excitedly and Jin, sighed as he tied his RJ dressing gown around himself and slid his matching slippers on his feet.

'Well. Little angels can't dance without breakfast now can they?' Jin smiled sleepily as they made their way down the hallway as a little trio.

'They can't dance without me either' A groggy voice called after them and a dozy-looking Hoseok was just leaving his room.
'Papa sunshine!' Yn breathed happily. She knew he was going to be taking her dancing today and seeing him made it feel real. Her little heart was all a flutter and she was beyond excited. She patted Namjoon's arms to be put on her feet but he scolded her gently, explaining that they had to get down the stairs first and so did papa sunshine. Trying to exchange arms on the stairs was dangerous.

With a very exaggerated sigh, she dramatically flopped her head onto Namjoon's shoulder and dramatically let her weight drop along with her limbs and went like jelly in poor Namjoon's arms.

'Ah, Munchkin!' Namjoon gasped. Half anger half panic at the worry of dropping her.

Jin gave her a warning look as she was placed on her feet. Yn didn't know what else to do so gave him a sweet smile and he was about to warn her to be more careful but Hoseok was there. He swept her off her feet and onto his hip, meeting Jin's gaze.

'Don't be mad at my little fluff, she's just excited to dance!' Hoseok gushed as he kissed her cheek, happy she was going to be with him for the majority of the day along with Jungkook and Jimin. He knew she'd do well at this.

Jungkook eventually woke up, last up but first dressed. He came thundering down the stairs.
'Who's got my little one?!' He called loudly, a big grin on his face. He knew Yn would shout louder than anyone else and he was exactly right.

'IN HERE PAPA!' Yn hollered from the kitchen where she was sitting. Jungkook grinned at her, she was sat on Jimin's lap, eating her breakfast whilst he braided her hair. From what he could see, it was originally a bowl of fresh fruit, natural yoghurt, and toast. Now it was a soggy bit of bread, with yoghurt and mashed-up fruit on it.

Oh, and of course, a barbie sat with her feet in it and the patchwork bear sat next to the mess with a bit of...some sort of red fruit smashed against his paw. Maybe a strawberry? A raspberry? It was kinda hard to tell at this point. Jungkook didn't care. He loved her regardless of what she did these days.

He sat at the table looking across at Yn as he took a bite out of his toast and Jimin smiled a knowing smile at him, and Taehyung spoke in a low voice next to Jungkook so Yn didn't hear.
'You love that girl so much, I reckon she could take a dump in your shoe and you wouldn't be mad at her' He chuckled as he swept his hair out of his eyes, a big grin on his face and Jin nearly choked on his tea as he tried not to laugh.

'Papa Jin. That...that is not good table manners, what will Barbie say about this later?!' Yn asked with a horrified look on her face and Jimin laughed so hard his eyes all but vanished.

After a happy breakfast, Jimin, Hoseok, and Jungkook all got ready to leave to get Yn to the studio. Jungkook had Yn gripping his hand tightly whilst she spoke animatedly to Hoseok about what she wanted to dance to as poor Jimin tried his best to lace up her pink converse as she jiggled her feet around excitedly. Hoseok was attempting to explain that she had to dance to certain songs but it was no good. She wasn't listening at all.

They were about to all hop into Jimin's Porsche when Jin came running out still in his dressing-gown and slippers, hair wild in the wind, waving a pink sparkly backpack.
'WAIT. ANGEL NEEDS HER THINGS!' He called loudly.
'He looks like a crazy cat lady' Jimin giggled and they all burst out laughing apart from Yn who was waving her arms around just as excitedly back at Jin. Not really understanding that wasn't the appropriate action.

'She's so cute.' Hoseok chuckled pointing at Yn as she waved at Jin who was slipping around on the gravel in his RJ slippers to get the bag to the boys.