15

The next day Jungkook was feeling better.

Not great. But better.

He was sat at the breakfast table while Yn was getting dressed upstairs. Today she was big, she knew some talks needed to go down. So it was off to a meeting with some of the bighit staff.

'Baby are you ready?' Jungkook called up the stairs and a few moments Yn appeared at the top.
'Yes!' She beamed and came thundering down them, stumbling down the last few and Jungkook caught her at the bottom. She looked at him red-faced.
'Geeez go steady girl. You nearly took us both out.' He sighed and she smiled meekly. He was in no mood to mess around today. He wasn't feeling great and was tired.
'Sorry.' He muttered kissing the top of her head as he saw her down heartened face.

Yn quickly checked everything was shut and off as Jungkook grabbed the keys to the mustang and they headed out together.
'Where's everyone else?' Yn asked as she turned to Jungkook. His silver jewelry shining in his lip, eyebrow, and his bracelets. He ran a hand through his hair as he took a deep breath and sat back in the plush seat, turning the engine on.

He listened to it purr for a moment with his eyes shut and Yn waited patiently, she could see he was using energy he really didn't have. 
'They're all doing different things today baby. It's just us.' He turned his head to look at her and smiled gently, putting his foot on the clutch and putting it into gear, not lifting it from the headrest until the very last second he was ready to pull away.

They drove through to the city quietly. Jungkook rested his hand on her leg when he wasn't changing gear, they didn't need to talk today to feel close and he appreciated that she was big for him. Even if she didn't want to be, but this meeting was of course, for her benefit too. 

They pulled up the back of the offices and Jungkook revered it into the nearest space to the door and they hopped out. For Jungkook there was still something weird about seeing big Yn get out and close her own door. He was so used to going and picking her up and shutting it for her. In a way, he felt sad.

So many things were changing. It was good but it did leave a sadness in his heart. The way a parent feels when their child is growing up, it's great to see them grow and succeed but it's also sad when they don't need you as much anymore. 
'You're being emotional because you're tired. Get a grip.' He murmured to himself as he walked up to Yn and plonked a hand on her small head.

'Ready baby?' He asked and Yn nodded as she followed him in. She was nervous, she didn't really know what this meeting was really about. She guessed it was about the tour and the last meeting didn't go so well for her. 
'Come here.' Jungkook said gently holding out his hand. He could tell she was worried and a little torn. Normally she'd shrink into her little space in moments like this. It was new for her to face problems head-on like this in her big space. 

After many stairs, corridors, and 'hello's' to staff they made it to the room Jungkook was heading for. 
'Si-hyuk is in here isn't he?' Yn asked stopping a step of so behind Jungkook causing a tug on his arm from their held hands.
'Yeah. It's okay c'mon Yn.' He reassured and she put her trust totally in the man she loved and followed him in.

'Ah! Jungkook, Yn. How are you both?' Si-hyuk asked and they responded politely. Jungkook instantly admitted that Yn was nervous and the oldest smiled at them.
'Yn please, don't be nervous, I'm the same man you've known all this time. It's nice to meet the big Yn for once. This is an informal meeting so please don't worry. All we need to talk about is what you would like to do on the tour. Of course, everyone has a role, and if you're not little, you'll need to be useful. I think you'd like to be useful wouldn't you?' He asked.

Jungkook looked at Yn and nodded, indicating it was okay for her to be open here.
'I..was thinking something like this might come up, and I was thinking, maybe I'd like to be a dancer...' Yn muttered quietly and both men's faces lit up as they looked at each other.

'Now that is something we can definitely do.' Si-hyuk smiled and Jungkook grinned. He was proud of his girl.
'So this is the kind of thing you think about in that head of yours.' Jungkook teased and Yn smiled as the tension eased.
'It's not all glitter and rainbows up here. I do try to think ahead sometimes.' She admitted shyly. 

****
I started a new hybrid story too. If you could go see it and let me know if you like it that would be amazing. xxx