Donna Troy

"Somehow, I just can't say enough how much I appreciate you being in the world."

Mark Anthony

Persephone woke up in the bed of the bedroom that she and Dick were sharing

Persephone woke up in the bed of the bedroom that she and Dick were sharing. Persephone instantly looked around to see if she could find Dick. Dick, who was lying next to her, pulled her into his arms.

"You okay?" Dick asked her quietly.

"Honestly, no," Persephone answered truthfully. "In the asylum, they brought you and my mums in and told me that I had to kill a member of my family. so I brought the gun to my head and killed myself"

"It was all a dream," Dick assured Persephone as he pulled her in for a hug. "How about we call you mum's," Dick suggested. "I'm sure they would love to hear from you."

"That a great idea," Persephone grinned at Dick. As Persephone went to stand up, she spotted that her and Dicks bags had been packed, "We going somewhere?"

"That asylum was home base for those freaks." Dick sighed, "They won't be bothering Rachel anymore. She's safe now. She's even got her mother back. Maybe she can try to have a normal life."

"But not us," Persephone sighed

"Being Robin doesn't work anymore. But not being Robin doesn't work either." Dick sighed as he looked at Persephone. "At least not without some help."

"Let me guess, you want to go see Donna," Persephone guessed, "I'm not fussed; I have been waiting to see her new exhibition."

"Yeah," Dick breathed, "Now go call you mums!"

Persephone smiled at Dick as she went to grab her phone. Persephone grabbed it and then ran back to the bed, where she flopped down next to Dick.

Persephone clicked on the concept for her mums home phone. She hoped that at least one of them was at home.

"Hey, sugar," Harley's voice beamed down the phone, "what's up with you?"

It honestly surprised Persephone how much it made her want to cry just hearing her mum's happy voice, "I just wanted to catch up with you and mummy," Persephone told her.

"How about I go and get mummy, and we can all have a chat!" Harley suggested.

Persephone didn't even bother replying as she could already hear Harley calling for Pamela. Dick just smiled at the happy face of his wife as she chatted with her parent. It was reassuring her that they weren't dead and that they were all right. At one point, Dick heard Rachel calling them for breakfast. He left, promising to save some for Persephone when she got off the phone with her parents.

When Persephone got off the phone with her parents, the others had finished and were packing up. Dick had saved some pancakes for Persephone and brought them through for her.