Koriand'r

"Sometimes it is better to lose and do the right thing than win and do the wrong thing"

Tony Blair

When they reached the house, Dick had thrown himself out the car before it had even come to a complete stop

When they reached the house, Dick had thrown himself out the car before it had even come to a complete stop. Donna stopped the car before she and Persephone lept out to help Dick. They didn't know if Kory had done anything, but they wanted to be there if she did. Donna ran in with her lasso in her hands and Persephone on her heels.

Donna threw the lasso, so it caught around Kory's neck. "Stop," Donna ordered as she pulled the rope back.

When Kory turned round and maid to pull the rope, Donna did a roll before pulling Kory towards her. When Kory flew off her feet, Donna punched her into the nearest table, knocking Kory out.

Persephone rushed towards where Rachel and her mother were crouched. Persephone pulled Rahcl up and into a hug.

"Your all right," Persephone assured her as she rubbed her back, "Dick and I are here, and we will keep you safe."

"Please don't go," Rachel whimpered as she and Persephone gripped onto each other.

"What happened?" Dick asked as Persephone slowly realised Rachel was back in the care of her mother.

"She tried to kill my daughter," Angela told them passionately as Rachel reached a hand up to the marks on her neck.

"Rachel?" Dick asked her quietly as he looked down at her softly.

"I was trying to help Kory get her memory back." Rachel whispered before looking at Kory's unconscious body, "I must have done something wrong."

"No," Angela told Rachel. "None of this is your fault.

They all turned to look at where they could hear the sound of Kory groaning as she regained consciousness.

"What's going on?" Kory asked as she put her hand to her head.

"You tried to kill Rachel," Dick told Kory as Persephone slowly put herself between Kory and Rachel.

"What? No," Kory denied, "I would never do that."

"I want this woman out of my house," Angela demanded.

"Okay, just hold on a sec..." Dick asked as he tried to act as a peacekeeper.

"Now, God damn it," Angela directed.

"Rachel, I am so..." Kory said as she made her way towards Rachel. When Kory saw how everybody stepped in between her and how Rachel flinched, Kory stopped, "I am so sorry." Kory told Rachel. When no one moved, Kory turned to go, "I have to go," She told them as she left.

Rachel started to sniffle, causing Angela to pull her on for a hug. Persephone turned to Gar and pulled him in for a hug. He had just been thrown around like a rag doll. Of course, he needed a hug.