Part 3 - the stream

Tommy's room" hahahaha don't fuck with me green boy!" Tommy laughed

Tommy's room
" hahahaha don't fuck with me green boy!" Tommy laughed. He was on stream with Dream, Wilbur Soot, Georgenotfound, Tubbo and Sapnap. They were playing on a parkour map and were teasing each other and trying to get around in the fastest time. PVP was on and they were continually hitting each other off and enjoying each other tremendously.

They began teaming up on George and kept hitting him off continuously. They were screaming and laughing and streaming it all on twitch. After George's 11th death in a row Tubbo piped up " 1 minutes silence for George!". All the boys agreed and (other than dream) all held their hands in prayer for the minute silence and enhanced the face cam to cover the whole screen.

As soon as the silence began Tom heard his sister singing. Now he hadn't told the stream he had a sister. He told his family that it was because he didn't want her to be bothered but in fact part of him was worried people would prefer her to him. His sister had a gift with people and everyone loved her. She was in the West end , had lots of hobbies and he often felt that although he was a year and a bit older , she had achieved far more. These thoughts weren't frequent, they just popped up at times when the boy was all alone or bored. Saying that he always had and always would love his sister and couldn't live without her. The 3 years she had been away from home had been the worst for him and he couldn't begin to imagine what would happen when they both left home.

Evie was singing very loudly - louder than normal and her door was open which resulted in her brother being able to hear her. Tom was praying to god that no one on stream could hear and this would all pass. He was out of luck however as just 30 seconds into the silence Dream interrupted and questioned, " Tommy , is there a girl singing in your house?" " Shit" thought Tom in his head, what should he do now? " No. What are you on about? The boy said , feigning confidence." Are you sure?" Sapnap said " I'm sure I can hear something." "I can't hear anything" Wilbur piped up, knowing full well that it was Evie singing and wanted to change the subject as he knew Tommy wanted her to stay hidden.Tom and Wilbur frantically texted Evie.

Little E 🥰🐜

Please shut the fuck up!
MY STREAM CAN HEAR YOU!
WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING FUCKER!
PLEASE!

Unfortunately for Tom his sister wasn't reading her messages as she was singing her heart out and didn't want to pause the song but after 4 notifications from Tom and Wilbur in a row she looked at it, figuring it must be important. "Fuck" she said when she read the texts and hung up the phone with a rushed "call you back". The issue lay in the fact that she was saying fuck for the complete wrong reason. Whilst on FaceTime she had taken a couple shots of vodka to stop a mental breakdown, that her friend had snuck her in a water bottle that day. She had a low alcohol tolerance being a normally obediently girl and the shots made her forget about being a secret on her brothers stream and instead angry at her brother for interrupting her singing.

Without even thinking about it she left her room to confront Tom. Tom had managed to shush his friends about the music but they were still skeptical and the chat was going crazy spamming questions about what the noise was. At that moment Evie burst into his room. " Fuck off T. I can sing if I want to, it's my house too."she said "There goes any chance of claiming she was a cousin or friend then" Tommy thought dismally. "I don't care if your streaming, your being twice as loud as me and no ones telling you off!" She was keeping the tone light and sarcastic so Tom could tell she wasn't really mad but he sighed as he anticipated the max explaining he was about to have to do. Evie slammed Toms bedroom door and left.