Part 5 - question time

"Let's start simple" Evie said, "for those who don't already know my full name is Evie Rose Simons and I'm 15" she said confidently." I live with Tom (obviously) and he's an alright brother" she laughed. "What year are you in?" Tubbo asked. "I'm in year 10 , earghhh, and my mocks are coming up". "sorry for being a bit rude earlier- it was just a bit of jokes with my brother. We often scream at each other for fun!" "Your a really good singer" said George. "How do you know?" She replied. "We heard you singing and that's how we found out about you." "oh shit. I forgot about that". " you sounded very meaningful" Sapnap commented. "Awww piss of. It's cause I broke up with my boyfriend today and I was FaceTiming with my friends whilst doing karaoke to help get over him".

"Wait" Dream sounded shocked, "you have a boyfriend?" "well I did, I mean not to brag but I've actually had quite a few!" She laughed. She had such an infectious laugh and ended almost every sentence in a smile. She could see all the boys shocked faces. "what! I'm not totally hopeless like my brother!" Everyone was laughing and Tommy was attempting to shove Evie off his gaming chair to take over. He pulled the headset of her head and put it back on his. "Ok , that's enough about my sister for now. She might be on again tomorrow night." " byeeeee geeks" the girl called as she walked out the room, turning to wink back at the camera unnoticed by Tommy.

Both the boys Tommy was in a call with and the chat were complaining bitterly about Evie going. "She was a good laugh, we should talk more"George said. "I could do a 'I meet tommyinnits sister' on my Chanel and reverse it!" Dream said. "Maybe" Tommy said, attempting to change the subject back onto him. "Wait what's her Instagram? Il ask her myself" Dream said. "Not telling you" Tom pouted. There was too much focus on his sister like every element of his life. He was in collage now and she was still in senior school but when Tom was younger he even went to a different school to avoid being in her shadows. He had a big personality on stream but in person, other than fighting with his sister, he was a lot quieter and preferred one best friend over a huge group and mostly kept himself to himself.

" I've found it!" George said, interrupting Toms train of thought. There's a @EvieRS15 that both Tommy and Wilbur follow - that must be her!" He thought he was purely being helpful and answering Dreams's question for a laugh on stream but what he didn't realise is that almost everyone watching the multiple streams of the conversation went and followed her. They seemed to like her personality and jokes and lots of the boys had crushes on her. They hadn't even seen her at her best yet! "Ok thx guys" Tommy said despairingly "I think it's time to end my stream now. Have a great night". All the boys said goodbye and went their separate ways.

Evie's room
"That was quite something" she thought as she sunk back into her bed. She looked on her phone and saw that she had got lots of notifications from Instagram.
Tubbolive followed you
Dreamwastaken followed you
Wilbursoot followed you
Sapnapinsta followed you
Georgewastaken followed you
There was also loads and loads of other notifications with lots of other followers. Her followers had gone from 2,568 to 16,736 in just an hour! She was blown away and decided to post to welcome all the new followers.

 Her followers had gone from 2,568 to 16,736 in just an hour! She was blown away and decided to post to welcome all the new followers

Liked by Tommyinnit and 14,231 others
@EvieRS15 welcoming the newbies 😉

"Shit" the girl thought- she was going big! She screenshoted her account and texted her friend Ava.

AV Queen 👑

Sorry for  leaving you hanging  earlier🤣

Aww Dw bae. YOU WERE ON TWITCH!

I KNOW! ALSO LOOK AT MY INSTA 
*attached image*

oh my gosh!
My besties gone viral!

Aww I'm so tired now so ima go to bed
Love you 🥰

Love You too🥰