Part 4 - the confession

Tommy's room
"Soooooo. That was my sister" Tommy grimaced." "You have a sister?" Tubbo said. " I swear you said you were an only child?" Sapnap quizzed. "Guys calm down" Wilbur said, trying to support Tom." He will tell you when he feels ready."

The chat was spamming sisterinnit again and again and Tom briefly turned chat off so he could think without words spamming so quick any words were illegible. " I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It was just simpler if I was an only child." He stated. "I'm going to briefly pause the stream and talk to E-, wait no my sister, and the boys and will return back in 10 min." All the other boys paused their stream as well but they all stayed on the discord call.

"So what's her name then?" George asked? " we know it begins with E". "Her names Evie" Tom replied." I need to go talk to her first but then I guess she can come on stream and introduce herself- the damage is already done." "Sounds good" Tubbo said and was slightly concerned at Toms almost heartbroken face. The truth was Tom was a little sad at the prospect of now sharing his passion with his Sister and worried if they would like her more. "bye guys, il call you fuckers back after I've talked to Evie."

Evie's room
"Hey gremlin" Evie started. "I'm so so sorry for bursting in on your stream." "It's done now" was Toms only response. Evie hated seeing her brother deflated and got u pane wrapped him in a hug. They weren't normally touchy kind of people towards each other but this experience called for it. "How can I make it better?" The girl questioned. "By coming on my stream" her brother replied. Evie was shocked. She had been anticipating the answer and it wasn't this. She unwrapped her arms and stood back. "Are you sure?" She questioned. "Il do it if it makes it better". "good. Be in my room in 10 min".

Evie considered making herself look better but decided that the stream had already seen her how she was so they could see her again. *reminder below of what you are wearing*

 *reminder below of what you are wearing*

Tommy's roomHe started the stream back up and immediately questions flooded in

Tommy's room
He started the stream back up and immediately questions flooded in. He chose to ignore them until Evie came in. "Hello again stream. Sorry for the short break but I'm back now with Dream, George, Tubbo, Wilbur and Sapnap. Oh and I'm also with the one and only......Sisterinnit." The chat went crazy. "She is gonna talk with you guys and answer some questions but not for too long. Also guys be nice cause this wasn't planned and she might get nervous."

"Hello" Evie called as she walked in and shut the door behind her. All the boys were silent except for Wilbur who called "hey E". "hey wilby" the girl responded. Finally the boys silence was broken as George said " didn't Tommy call Wilbur that?". "Where did you think he got it from?" Evie laughed. " wait how come Wilbur gets a nickname already?" Sapnap asked, faking jealousy in his voice. "Cause Ive known him for like 6 years". "whatttttt!" Dream called out, "you knew?". "Tommy wanted it kept a secret so I honoured his wish. My dad and Tommy and Evie's dads are good friends. Our families have even been on holiday together!" "Okkkk" Tommy jumped in. Let's get down to business as chat is going CRAZY! Let's get to know E more."