Part 12- little sis

"Whose that?" Evie asked her brother although she was pretty sure it was Toms crush Alice from his sixth form. None of the fans knew her name but they knew of this mysterious girl Tommy was obsessed with. The trouble was that he seemed to take it too far and over share which put off the girl.

"No one." Tom said quickly. "Come on bro. It's Alice isn't it." Evie replied - she wasn't stupid. "Ok, what if it was?" "Then I would say man up and talk to her." Tom then proceeded to answer defensively "I'm always a big man!" Evie let the conversation slide and they chatted about a few bits and bobs, teasing each other and having a good laugh. About ten minutes later Tom went to the toilet, leaving his phone on the bed - rookie error!

Evie grabbed it and put the password in. Her brother, despite spending so much time on the internet, wasn't that savvy and his password was just 1111 ! Honestly, boys! Anyways she saw that Alice had texted on Snapchat asking for the answers to the homework that had been set the previous day. Evie started the reply honestly "I haven't done it yet :) " which she new would be true as her brother only ever did homework the night before it was due. She then continued to say " Alice why don't you come over tomorrow at 5 and we can do it together!" Evie was very proud of the set up she had created and set a reminder on her phone to tell Tom 20 min before she would arrive to tell him so he couldn't chicken out. 

30 seconds later Alice replied, saying yes and Evie smiled to herself. Hopefully the quick reply indicated that she liked Tom too, she never wanted her brother to be heartbroken. Evie heard the toilet flush and threw the phone back in on the bed and sat on hers to look natural. As the messages were on Snapchat she made sure not to save them so her brother would never know!

*the next day*

Evie got back from school and got changed into a comfy outfit. She posted it on her story (soz please ignore the random Instagram name aha)

As a teenage girl who loved a good shop, the benefits of twitch had started showing

As a teenage girl who loved a good shop, the benefits of twitch had started showing. Since she has made an account (and collaborated with quite a few big names) she had made quite a bit of money and had recently bought some lululemon Leggings which was a great treat for her. "Almost 100 pounds for leggings!!" Evie had thought multiple times but had wanted them for ages so was happy with her extravagant purchase!

Evie heard the door slam. Tommy was home! "Time to face the goblin" Evie laughed to herself as she ambushed her brother on the stairs. "Sooooooo" Evie said, "I may of invited a certain person called Alice to do homework with you" Evie nervously smirked. Her brothers reaction could be anything! "Wait when?" Was his only reaction. "Umm in 30 minutes?" "Wait whattt!" Tom said pushing past his sister into his room. "I need to get ready - I have to have a shower before any women comes into my room!"

Clearly time management isn't Toms best feature as he was still in the shower when Alice nocked on the door. "Hello!" Evie said as she opened the door. "Oh hello! Are you Tom's sister? Evie right?" She asked "yes, that's me" Evie laughed. "I can confidently say you are the first women or girl that's ever come to see Tom!" The girls laughed together as Evie invited her into the living room. "Go easy on him - he's quite nervous" Evie said as she went into the kitchen because she heard the floorboards creak as Tommy came down the stairs.

*hello! Sorry for not updating much recently but I'm going to try and update more. Good luck to everyone going back to school, try not to have too many mental breakdowns 🤣*