Part 9- another stream

*A/n I doesn't want it to get repetitive with lots of streams so I'm going to keep the Dream stream short*

Evie had expectedly been thrilled to do the stream with Dream and had been excited all day. It was a a Sunday night so her parents weren't thrilled that she would be staying up late but she had argued that her brother always stayed up and they couldn't rly disagree with that. She had dressed up a bit specially for the stream. Dream had 21 million YouTube followers and she was a bit nervous for all the people to watch.

She met a lot of the dream smp members and had a great laugh

She met a lot of the dream smp members and had a great laugh. There were 700 thousand people watching the stream and she knew that Dream was going to make it into a YouTube video after with highlights.

She had a great time and went to sleep happy that night.

The next morning she woke up at 7 for school and her phone had gone crazy. She now had 36,890 followers on Instagram and saw that #sisterinnit was trending on Twitter. She didn't want to be known as sisterinnit as her identity but didn't address it at that moment because she was enjoying the newfound fame.

She put on her school uniform

And did her hair.

She was nervous of what it would be like at school

She was nervous of what it would be like at school. How many people would know what she did and how people would react.

She met Ava at the end of her road as always and they walked to the train station. At the station she heard someone call her name. she turned around and saw a group of young boys that went to a different school standing behind her. "Are you Tommy's sister?" One of them asked. "Ummm yes I am. Do you watch him? She replied. "Yes can we please?" "Sure" *poses for picture* "thx" "bye I've got to go catch my train now." She called and waved at them. She remembered clearly being young and in year 7 and has always wished older pupils had been kinder so she always tried to be nice to the young people.

Luckily Evie and Ava had season tickets as they only just caught the train. The train was busy as it was rush hour in w busy Monday morning. They were shocked to find that the earlier experience wasn't a one off. A lot of people were calling "sisterinnit" and "Evie" and "Tommy's sister". Others came over and asked for pictures or to just say hi. As she got off the train she called her brother for reassurance. He had a free period first thing on Monday so he was still at home so picked up quickly as Evie hardly ever called him.

"Hi Tom"
"Hey are you alright?"
"Yeh. It's really weird, I keep being recognised and people calling my name."
"That's cool - your famous!"
"Yeah. It's kinda weird though cause before Saturday no one even knew I existed and now people are asking for pictures like I'm a celebrity."
"You'll be fine - think, I cope and your like 10 times more confident than me in public."
"Aww thx bro. I got to go now but il see you later."
"Okie have fun at school."

Evie chuckled lightly at the last line. Tom sounded like their Mum! Although not everyone saw it, Evie knew he had a thoughtful and sweet side that he only really showed to people he was close to. Lastly he was showing it more in stream but a lot of the fans saw him more as a cocky, swearing child where in-fact he anything but.

Evie and Ava had got to the school gates and were hanging around waiting for the other two girls that completed their friendship group, Chloe and Immy. They were kinda two pairs in one but both enjoyed all 4s company. If pairs were needed it was always Evie and Ava together as they'd been besties forever. Immy and Chloe got a bus which was often late so the pair were anticipating at least a 10 minute wait.

In her school the sixth form kept themselves to themselves. They never talked to anyone in the younger years and practically acted like the rest of the school didn't exist. It was something about the summer after GCSE's in year 11 where people seemed to grow up and change their views on the school. Anyway as they were airing in the wall by the school one of the coolest year 13's came over with her girl group and started talking to Evie. "Hi- is your name Evie?" "Yeh it is." Evie replied. "Well I saw you on stream with Dream. My brother watches you- he's in your year -and he was like, you're related to someone wit 8 million subscribers!" "Well yeah, I did. It's kinda crazy my brother this me for so long." "Yeah. Well I've got to go now but see you around." She said as she walked off, her minions following behind her.

"Did you see that!" Evie whispered as she panned around to Ava. "She never talks to anyone younger than her!"