Chapter 2: Meeting Him

The mysterious lady continued to walk through the streets of Lior, with you obediently following from behind. You soon reached your destination, but what surprised you was your destination was Father Cornello's mansion. You froze in your tracks as the lady walked up the steps of the mansion. You weren't one of Father Cornello's followers, he was the one who started all the chaos, and if he hadn't started the chaos your family wouldn't be dead.

"What are you doing, I'm in a hurry we need to get going" the lady said with absolutely no emotion in her voice.

You gulped, looks like you were going into Father Cornello's mansion. You ran up the stairs, and to the lady's side. The lady was about to open open the doors, but you spoke before she could.

"Um... excuse me, but who are you and what are we doing here."

The lady turned around and smiled at you." My name is Lust, and this is where I live at the moment, and so do you."

You stood there dumbfounded. "What do you mean by that, I live here now?!"

"That's right, now I need to know your name."

"Um... it's (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)."

"That's nice, now let's go" Lust replied with still no emotion in her voice. She grabbed the door and pushed it open.

The mansion was extremely big. There were lots of decorations like paintings, flowerpots, bookshelves, and other fancy things. There were loads of doors that lead to who knows where, but the huge staircase in the middle of the room really caught your attention,because you saw one of the doors upstairs open.

You stood perfectly still, because the person who opened the door was father Cornello, and he was now heading down the stairs.

"Look who finally decided to show up" father Cornello said with a smirk plastered across his face, but his smirk left as soon as he saw you.

"It's good to see you too, father Cornello" Lust said with a smirk while leaning up against a wall and crossing her arms.

"Lust, why did you bring a pathetic human here?" father Cornello said with a little bit of anger in his voice.

"Well, I saw a cute little girl all alone in the middle of a bloody battle, and I decided to help her. Don't you think she is cute oh holy one?" Lust asked

"Ok, these father Cornello nicknames are really getting annoying, why don't you stop before I hurt you" father Cornello said glaring at Lust.

"If you don't like it, then don't be father Cornello" Lust said then chuckled evily.

You looked toward Lust, feeling a bit confused. 'What did she mean by not being father Cornello' you thought. You turned around just in time to see father Cornello transform himself into a man with long green hair, wearing a outfit that showed alot of his stomach. You had also noticed he had the same tatoo as Lust in his right thigh.

Your eyes widened and you bolted towards a door. 'This is crazy!' you thought, 'a woman that can change her nails into super long speers, and father Cornello turned himself into a teenager, what is going on?!' You bolted through a door, surprisingly dogding one of Lust speers.

You ran through a hallway, but you soon heard someone running behind you. You tried to run faster, but it didn't help. All of a sudden, someone jumped you from behind. You landed face first on the ground and the person grabbed your arms and put them around your back so you couldn't move very well. You were able to turn you head up to see who the person was, it was the green haired man, he was on top of your back preventing you from getting up.

The man bent down to you ear and whispered. "Now did you really think it would be that easy for you to get away?" The person said, he had a really raspy voice.

"GET OFF ME!" You sreamed, struggling harder to get out of his grasp.

"Now now, there is no reason to be feisty, if you be good and stop screaming and struggling I might get off. " He sounded as if he was having fun.

You relaxed your body and stopped struggling. The man smired and got up. You stumbled to your feet and looked at the man.

"Would you mind telling me who you are, what happened to father Cornello?!" You yelled looking at him straight in the eyes.

The man put his hands on his hips and smirked at your determined face. "You wish to know who I am, well your wish is my comand, the name is Envy, and for your second question, Cornello is dead."

You were shocked, father Cornello was dead and nobody in the city knew it, but that's when a thought came to you.

"Envy, if father Cornello is dead, who caused the chaos to break out in the city?"

"Do you really want to know?" Envy asked. You nodded your head.

"Well okay, if you really want to know, it was me, I was the one that caused everyone to go crazy, I was the one who caused everyone to start killing each other, IT WAS ALL ME!" Envy then started laughing like a madman, but then stopped because you started crying.

"Hey,are you-" but he got cut off because yoy started screaming.

"IF YOU CAUSED THIS, THEN IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT PEOPLE ARE DYING, IT'S YOUR FAULT MY FAMILY IS GONE, IT'S YOUR-" but you got cut off because Envy had covered you mouth to make you be quite

"Hey hey, I'm sorry, jeez, stop screaming, okay?" Envy said trying to speak with a soothing voice. He took his hand off you mouth and grabbed your wrist.

"Sniff~ where are we going" you asked drying your tears with your free hand.

"Where going to your room, Lust said you were now staying here, so you get your own room."

You two walked through the hallway, until you stopped at a door. Envy took out a key and unlocked it. You two walked through the door where you found your self in a room with a queen sized bed, and a huge window with a window sill that was big enough to sit on. Envy pushed you over to the bed and sat you down.

"It's pretty late you should go to bed, I'll come back later to check on you" Envy said walking out the door and turning off the lights.

You sat there in the dark feeling scared, you could still hear the sound of people screaming outside, the battle never stopped, not even during the night. You lied down on the bed, but couldn't get to sleep.

"This is going to be a long night" you whispered to yourself as you buddled yourself up in a blanket cacoon, it always made you feel safe during the night when you heard people dying.