Chapter 3: Insane But Sweet

Hey guys, I just want to say that I drew the picture and it took a really long time, that's why I didn't post anything yesterday. Also I drew a picture because I couldn't find a picture on the internet that mached the image in my head. Oh, and also, the tall thing in the bed is you looking at Envy.

Now, on with the story :3
_______________________________________

You sat there, bundled up in the covers, trying to block off the sounds of screaming people, and trying not to cry. You sat there for hours, telling yourself that it was going to be okay, and it would all soon end.

After a while, you heard a soft click, and the door opened. Envy walked in, he did say he would come and check on you after all. He walked to the side of the bed closest to the window, and yanked one of the pillows off the bed. Envy then sat down on the window sill, and leaned on the pillow.You didn't say anything, because he was looking out the window, giggling at the sight of those poor people. That scared you.

You gathered up all your courage, and was about to speak, but instead you heard the loudest, most blood curdling scream you had ever heard. Envy flinched just a tiny little bit, but you on the other hand were terrified. With the blanket still around you, you jumped out of the bed and into Envy's arms. You always did this. Whenever you heard someone scream, you would throw yourself at the nearest person to you, and at that moment, Envy was the closest person next you.

Envy had no idea what to do, you just randomly threw yourself at him. He was about to yell at you, but stopped when you started crying into his chest, getting his shirt all wet. He lifted his hand, and patted your head.

You looked up to see Envy turning his head away because he was blushing. You thought it was kinda... cute. You turned your head towards the window, and saw a man on top of another man, the man on top was stabbing him to death. You gasped, quickly turning away, and began to cry in Envy's chest again. He looked down at you, confused at why you were crying again because you had just calmed down.

"Hey, what's wrong" he said with a whisper, but this time he had concern in his voice.

"Envy..." you mumbled without removing your face from his chest.

"Yes" he said petting your hair.

You looked up into his eyes, as tears began to fall down your face. "Envy... I'm scared" you managed to choke out before burying you face back into his chest.

Envy let out a long sigh. He picked you up like a bride, and sat you down in the bed. You lied down so your head was on the pillows. Envy grabbed the blanket that you had brought to the window, and layed it on top of you while tucking the edges in the bed so it wouldn't fall off.

Envy was about to leave, until you grabbed his wrist. "Please don't go" you pleaded, "I'm still scared of the screaming."

Envy looked at you, raised an eyebrow, then smirked. He bent down to your ear and whispered, "if that was all you were scared, then you could have just said so."

Envy then got up, walked over to the foot of the bed, and lied down. He put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. By now, you were blushing like crazy. 'Is he going to stay with me all night' you thought as you turned your body to face the other way. Then you remembered him laughing at all those people dying outside, which was kinda insane, but you also thought of him caring for you when you were scared. You sat up to the sound of Envy making a noise in his sleep, it was cute and it made you smile.

You didn't know what to think, was he a kind or crazy person? You lied down on your pillow and closed your eyes. You ended up going to sleep with that thought in your head.

_______________________________________

Well, that's another chapter done. Sorry if Envy was a little out of character, but I tried. Oh, and also, please comment.
~bye bye