chapter 8

Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Louis sighed as he climbed out of his Audi, heading back into the house after a particularly difficult meeting. He hated having to make tough decisions at work, and despite the fact he felt he had the best advisors in the world working with him, the ultimate and final decision came down to him, and that felt like a lot of pressure sometimes. He’d text Harry in his break, who had sent him back a pouting selfie, curled up on the sofa watching some of the soaps he indulged in when Louis wasn’t about.

The house was silent and he frowned as he prowled around the lower floor of the house, wondering where Harry was. He checked the pool room but the water was still and calm, telling him Harry hadn’t been in there today which did come as a surprise. Louis came back to the hallway and kicked off his shoes, heading up the staircase. He checked the master bathroom first, thinking maybe Harry was indulging in a bath but he wasn’t there either. Louis pulled off his shirt as he walked down the corridor to their bedroom and nudged the door open with his toe. What he saw made him stop in his tracks, eye wide and jaw dropped.

Harry was laid out on their bed, completely naked. He was slowly stroking himself, cheeks slightly red telling Louis he was turned on, but something else caught Louis’ eye. Next to Harry’s spread legs was the pink dildo they’d bought at the sex shop. It had been a week since they’d visited the shop and purchased the toys together, but Harry had put them away in the wardrobe and not mentioned them since. Louis hadn’t wanted to push it so thought Harry would bring them up when he was ready, and he’d gotten off to the thought of him and Harry playing with the things a few times, fucking hard as the thoughts flooded his mind. But now, it seemed Harry was ready.

Louis stepped into the room and closed the door quietly behind him, despite the fact there was no one else in the house but them. He bit his lip and just stared at his boyfriend, and just how good he looked spread out on their bed, teasing himself. “Something you want to tell me love?” Louis teased, stepping close enough to wrap his fingers around Harry’s ankle, stroking the soft skin gently. Harry shuddered at the touch, and his eyes flicked over to the toy next to his thigh.

“Wanted to have some fun,” Harry whispered into the silence of the room, cheeks flaming at his admission. “If you want to, that is.” Louis hated the uncertainty in Harry’s eyes and quickly pulled off his own clothes, leaving them in a crumpled heap on the floor and joining his boyfriend on the bed, kissing him deeply. He threaded his fingers through Harry’s hair, and rested the other on his bare thigh, wanting to touch him all over.

“I always want to with you Harry,” Louis said between kisses, batting Harry’s hand away as he took hold of Harry’s cock himself, stroking slow yet firm, feeling how hard Harry already was. “Don’t be nervous baby, it’s gonna be good, and just say stop at any time okay? Don’t want you to do this if you hate it.” Harry just nodded, pushing his hips forwards against Louis’, trying to make contact with his cock too. Louis shuffled closer on the bed and took his hand away, letting Harry rut up against him, breathing heavily as they continued to kiss. Louis stretched over and grabbed the lube Harry had set on the bedside table, and coated his fingers before rolling them over onto their sides.

He propped Harry’s thigh onto his hip, letting their cocks still brush together while he reached over, and stroked over Harry’s entrance with his slick fingers, teasing him, feeling Harry trying to push back into the touch. He breached him slowly with one fingertip, and Harry just pushed his tongue deeper into Louis’ mouth, mind wild with thoughts of what they were about to do and all that he succeeded in doing was making his cock twitch, responding to Louis being pressed against him, inside him, everywhere around him. It was already too much.