°。Chapter 1 。° Outer Space!

~A/N~ Hi! The picture above is what Kokichi will look like in this Story! I drew it myself UwU. Anyway, enjoy the first chapter!

**//SHUICHI'S POV//**

I sat in the rocket ship with my three friends, Kaito, Kaede, and Maki. We were getting ready to be launched to Japan's famous Space station, Taiyō-0. "Are you guys excited? I know I am! I get to live my dream with my sidekicks!" Kaito cheered. Everyone nodded, I mean, why wouldn't we? It's a once in a life chance!

"Alright everyone, this is ground control. You will be taking off in 1 minute, be ready." We heard Ground control said through the speaker in the ship. We saw a small screen light up. It had the amount of time left until take-off. 45 seconds until the launch.

I turned my head to look out of the small window to my right. There were thousands of people outside to watch the launch. I saw Kaede's girlfriend, Miu, standing in the front of the crowd with  a shirt reading 'my girlfriends in that tin-can' waving up to the rocket. "Hey Kaede, Miu's down there." I said to Kaede as she turned her head to look at me.

"Wow! I'm glad she could make it. She said she was busy today." Kaede smiled, a blush on her face from the happiness. I looked back down to see Kaito's grandparents and the orphanage workers with the orphans from Maki's orphanage there. I looked around for my uncle, but he was nowhere to be seen. My smile faded a bit when I didn't see him, until I saw a man pushing to the front. It was my uncle. He made it to the front when everyone started to count down from '10'.

Everyone started counting down. My uncle looked up to my window, and waved with a proud smile on his face. "5! 4! 3! 2! 1!!" I heard everyone scream in excitement from the ground, including my friends. The rocket started bursting out flames, lifting us off the ground. I sighed as I watched the ground grow farther away.

**//Timeskip bought to you by Hajimeme//**

"Hey guys! I can see the Space Station!" Kaede shouted as she pointed out of the small window in fort of her. We all looked out of our seperate windows in front of us. Kaede wasn't lying, we weren't too far from the station.

"Wow! It looks so much cooler when you see it with your own eyes instead of on the news!" Kaito said, his eyes glued to the station. "Kaito, aren't you supposed to be piloting this shuttle?" Maki said as she pointed to the controls in front of him.

"Oh yeah! Hang on, I'll get us into the shipping dock." Kaito said as he snapped back into reality. We all started pushing buttons to help us stop the ship safely, until the ships warning light started flashing red. The awfully loud ringing of the alarm startled everyone.

"W-what's going on!?" I shouted. We were are frantically looking around for the problem. "Guys! It's the fuel! The fuel tank has a leak and it's vending into space!" Kaede shrieked as the pointed out the window, showing us the fuel leaking out of the rockets. We all started screaming, well, except for Maki, she doesn't scream, she just looked pale and scared.

I noticed something else outside the window from the corner of my eye, it looked somewhat human!? I snapped my attention to it, but it had disappeared wen I looked. 'Maybe it was a hallucination?' I thought to myself as I shook my head to snap myself out of my stare. "Let's just use the rest of the fuel to park this head of metal." Maki said in a calm voice.

"R-right." Kaito said as he continued to park the ship. I looked at the fuel monitor on Kaede's controls, since she was supposed to monitor the fuel and communication. It had just emptied as soon as Kaito had stopped the ship and attached it to the Space Station. "J-just in time, the fuel had just ran out." I stuttered as we started getting out of the seats and off the ship.