°。Chapter 3。° Back to Earth

~A/N~ Hello everyone! Sorry for not updating, I don't have any art for this chapter, so have a song instead! The song about is a fan song for the Five Nights at Freddy's games, but without the lyrics. Ignore the video above and just listen to the music if you'd like. I'm probably going to make the chapters a bit, I can't really write the 2000 words that I did before in the other chapters of this book. Anyway, let's get into this chapter! Enjoy!

**//SHUICHI'S POV//**

It's been 2 weeks since we got here. Kokichi has stayed with us the entire time, and the others have warmed up to him a bit now. I walked down the hallway towards the main bridge, until I heard a shuffle in one of the supply closets. I opened up the door, but I had to quickly move out of the way. Kokichi had fallen out of the closet.

I sighed and looked down at the large alien laying on the floor. "Oh, hi Shumai!" Kokichi smiled as he stood up. "What are you doing in the supply closet?" I asked as I closed the door to the cramped space Kokichi was in. "Hiding from Kaito, duh." Kokichi replied, rolling his eyes. 

Ever since Kaito has started warming up to him, he's been either rambling space facts to Kokichi that he would have already known, or ask him too many questions about space. I can understand why Kokichi is hiding from him, if I was in his position, I would he hiding too.

We heard running from down the hallway. "Kokichi! Where are you!? I need to ask more questions!" Kaito yelled from down the hall, looking for Kokichi. Kokichi made a small squeak like noise as disappeared. When I say disappeared, I ment he turned invisible. "Woah!" I said as I jumped a little, I didn't expect that to happen.

I reached out to see if he was still there, my hand tapped his leg, but I couldn't see him. 'That's so cool! What else can he do?' I thought to myself as a leaned against the wall, next to where Kokichi was or still is. Kaito walked down the hallway and looked over at me.

"Hello, sidekick! Have you seen Kokichi around? I gotta ask him some questions." Kaito asked, I shook my head in respons. "Oh, alright. See you later!" He smiled and continued to March off down the hall. I sighed in relief and Kokichi became visible again. "Thank Atua, he's gone!" Kokichi said dramatically.

The speakers in the hallway turned on. "Hello, this is ground control. You are expected to be arriving on Earth by tomorrow morning, there should be some fuel located at the landing dock. See you then, Astronauts." Ground control said from the speakers. They had access to the speakers up here incase or when they need to give us instructions.

"Come on, let's get to the landing dock." I said as I gently grab Kokichi's hand and walk my way there. I had a soft blush on my face. 'Did I really just grab his hand?' I thought to myself. It's strange, I don't know why I held his hand. I decided to ignore this feeling in my chest, I have more important things to worry about at the moment.

We reached the landing dock. Everyone else was there, fuelling the ship. "Finally, it took you long enough." Maki sighed in annoyance. "We just have enough fuel to hopefully get us back to Earth." Kaede said as the rocket finished filling up with the fuel. "That's great, Akamatsu-san!" I smiled.

Kaede, Kaito and Maki started to climb into the ship. I started to follow, but I felt Kokichi grab my wrist, but not tightly. I stopped and looked back at him, he looked upset. "Why are you leaving? Am I getting too boring? I-I can show you more tricks! O-or I could make m-more jokes, just, please....don't leave me." Kokichi sobbed, tears starting to form at the corners of his eyes.

"W-what? No! You aren't boring at all! Why don't you come with us? There's enough room in the ship, right?" Shuichi said, then looking back at the others in the last part. "No." Maki said, slightly glaring at Kokichi. They never did have a good friendship, in fact, you could say that friendship never existed in the first place.

"O-oh." I said. "Doesn't matter! Scooch!" Kokichi said as he jumped past me and on top of Maki (not like that.) "get off of me!" Maki yelped as she kicked and punched at Kokichi, but he acted as if she wasn't doing anything. "Well? Let's gooooooo!" Kokichi cheered. I quickly climbed in as they started the rocket. Maki's going to be so mad at Kokichi when we get back home.

~A/N~ Hello! I promise the next chapter will be longer, I just wanted to get this out quickly for you guys. Bye for now!