°。Chapter 2。° Explore!

~A/N~ Hello! The art above is mine, except for the background and I needed to trace a body structure for them, I'm not too good at chibi. Anyway, where they are standing in the drawing above is how I imaging the main bridge. Enjoy the chapter!

**//SHUICHI'S POV//**

I ran around the main bridge, I was playing tag with Kokichi and Kaede. Kaede was in and chasing me and Kokichi. "I'm gonna get you!" Kaede shouted as she sped up towards me. I tried to run faster, but I've never been known to move fast. I kaede tapped me on the back calling me 'it'. I stopped to catch my breath as Kaede started running off laughing.

Kokichi skipped over to me and watched me try to catch me wheezing. It was obvious he didn't know he was supposed to run away from the person 'it'. I finally caught my breath and poked Kokichi's leg. "You're in, catch us if you can!" I said as I ran. He stood there confused for a few seconds, before he now understood the game and began to chase me.

We continued to mess around the main room, until Maki, Kaito and Kiibo walked in. "Stop acting like children, we have things to do." Maki said coldly, as usual. "Like what? The agency hasn't sent any work through to us yet." I said as Kokichi came up behind me and pounced on me, thinking we were still playing.

"O-ouch." I said as a layer on the ground with Kokichi next to me, proud that he caught me. Kaito was the first of the three to speak up. "Well, me and Maki~roll-" "don't call me that." Maki interrupted him. Kaito pouted then continued. "We were thinking we should explore this place, and hopefully find some fuel for the rocket!" Kaito said.

"Sounds like fun! Maybe we could find a piano up here!" Kaede beamed, excited to go explore with them. "Akamatsu, don't be absurd." Maki said, turning around and walking out the hallway. "Kaito ran after her, followed by Kiibo, then Kaede, leaving me and Kokichi by ourselves. "Looks like they went down the left, hope they like what I left them~" Kokichi smirked.

**//MAKI POV//**

The 4 of use walked down the Left wing of the Space Station. Kaito tried to hold my hand, but I lightly smacked it away, although deep down, I wanted to hold his hand as well. We kept walking down the long hallway, looking out the window at the endless void outside, or Taino-0's achievements in the papers, that were in golden frames hung on the wall.

We came to a large door. "Kiibo, came you open the door please?" Kaede asked the robot. "Of course!" Kiibo said as the door opened. Kiibo's systems were connected to the Station's, so he could control the doors and electronics in the station. The door opened up to show the next hallway was a mess!

The walls we all scratched up with claw marks, the lights were flickering with one of them broken. There was glass from the lights on the floor and moon dust a lover the floor. "I bet it was that fucking alien." I growled. "Harukawa! Language!" Kaede yelled. I rolled my eyes. Why does Shuichi even want to keep that thing with us?!

**//KOKICHI'S POV//**

I could just imagine the rage on Harukawa's face right now, it would be priceless! "What do you mean by 'what you left them'?" Shuichi said, looking up at me with questioning eyes. "Don't worry about it. Let's go down the right side!" I said as a dawdled towards the door with Shuichi following.

I bet Rantaro's looking for me, as well as my parents, well, more Rantaro, my parents would be too busy to notice I'm even gone. The hallways were full low-tech screens, although to humans, very were high-tech. The screens showed pictures of other humans in weird suits, I couldn't read their language thought, I can easily learn how to speak and understand it, but not to read it.

I noticed one screen had a photo of a weird, tall machine. I stopped and stared at the machine, it looked like the one I saw Shuichi in. "Hey Shumai?" I said, looked at him. "S-shumai?" He responded with a confused expression. "Yeah! You humans give each other names, so I wanna try!" I said as he walked over.