『3→𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧』

☀❄

☀❄

Shoto found himself groaning very often. His eyebrows hurt from furrowing so much, that he's beginning to develop a headache due to Midoriya and Iida's persistence. He especially couldn't believe how it led him to feel dead as he sat on his bed while the other two intensely discussed in front of his wardrobe.

"Can you two please make a decision? I already can't believe I gave in," he grumbled as his fingers pressed his temples.

Curse you free soba coupons! Shoto rolled his eyes at how simple he was. "Will you two make a choice or something then leave my apartment?"

Midoriya gasped when he turned to his dual-tone-haired friend, bringing his hands up to cover his mouth. "How can you say that, Todoroki-kun?!"

"What?" Shoto blankly looked at the freckled-faced male with no emotion in his voice.

Iida shook his head in disappointment. "You still don't understand the charm you have! Have you forgotten that you're an ikemen pro hero?" 

The handsome male furrowed his eyebrows at Iida's words and sighed as he leaned back and flopped onto the bed. "You guys know I don't care for that kind of thing."

Ikemen, my ass. I'd rather drown myself in reports than go through fangirls or guys. He clicked his tongue at the thought.

Midoriya leaned over to Shoto with a determined expression. "We want you to have fun! It's only one time! Who knows you might finally meet someone decent who's worth spending your time for?"

Shoto sneered at that. "Hilarious," he scoffed, "say that again with the number of failed mixers you guys drag me in."

"In our defence, that was all Kaminari." Midoriya puts his hands up with a guilty face.

Shoto only shook his head and turned to lie on his side with his back facing them. "Whatever. You guys do it for me. I need to nap so I can finish my reports later on." 

The two friends looked at him then at each other and sighed helplessly. "So much for a prince charming."

"He works all day and shoves his head in paperwork all night!" Midoriya exclaimed in exasperation as the elevators opened after coming down from Todoroki's place. "Will anyone be fine with a guy who spends time in dead trees?!"

"Calm down, Midoriya-kun!" Iida grabbed the green-haired male's shoulders. "We need to make sure 'Operation: Get Todoroki-kun a Life + Girlfriend' works with a clear mind!"

Midoriya sighed and nodded in agreement. "You're right!" His green eyes burned with determination. "We got this! Plus Ultra!"

☀❄

Girls normally do love shopping but to you, there's a limit. Unlike your ecstatic pink friend, you know your energy levels can't beat the constant squealing over cute clothes that would look good attending her friend's class reunion.