『☀️❄️→𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞: 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞』

☀❄

☀❄

"So, are you gonna buy it or you're gonna burn a hole through the glass?" Bakugou exclaimed, annoyed.

"It has to be perfect for her," Shoto answered, not affected by Bakugou's bitchiness; not like it minded him back in his UA days.

The moment you and Shoto started dating; it's been a journey of discovery. It's been three years since the two of you started dating and spent time getting to know each other's likes and dislikes; you both even took the time to meet each other's families.

Shoto wanted to introduce you to his family but was not so enthusiastic when he realised you're bound to meet his father too. Endeavour is still awkward to be around with his kids but he has been changing over the years yet the awkwardness doesn't subside so easily. You found it adorable how Shoto and his siblings instantly had to flip a switch whether Endeavour was around or not.

For your side, your family adores Shoto. You were in awe at how he would travel so far just for him to meet your loved ones. He had the money to fly them all the way to you but when he said he wanted to be where you grew up just erupted a new kind of admiration for him in you. 

The once well-known overworked pro hero is now always managing his time making sure he saves people while also giving his undivided attention to his now lover, you.

Bakugou groaned as he tapped his foot aggressively. "It's just a damn ring! She'll like anything you give her, half-and-half! Argh! Can't believe those extras left me with you."

"Everyone knows you have an eye for style so, I'll give you my favour once you help me out with this," Shoto said whilst he pointed at one of the rings for the saleswoman to bring out.

"Tsk! You damn right I do! Y'all don't even know what the colours you're all wearing sometimes- OI! YOU WANT HER TO SAY YES TO THAT PIECE OF SHIT RING?! MOVE ASIDE!" Bakugou shoves Shoto to the side but the latter didn't move much as he watch the explosive blond pick a variety of rings to be out from the display boxes.

After an hour at the jewellry shop, the two males walked out the door with finally one bag brought out after much disagreements. 

"Thank you, Bakugou," Shoto mentioned while the red-eyed blond clicked his tongue and turn around on his heels. "I'm out! You owe me! (l/n) would look better than those other shitty rings you picked."

With that, Bakugou made his way to his next destination. Shoto, on the other hand, instantly dug his hand in his pocket to fish out his phone. Immediately calling the one person he's been wanting to have all to himself knowing they just got off from work.

📱On Call📱

"Hello?"

"Are you out of the agency?" Shoto asked as he made his way to his car and got in.