『12→𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐬?』

☀❄

☀❄

Mina wished she was around to witness the interaction between you and Todoroki because you were a bit out of it when you arrived at your shared place. After you broke it down to your roommate, she squealed in delight and when she questioned whether the both of you are a couple. You gaped at her and that's when Mina realised her indifferent colleague didn't exactly complete the mission.

"You sly dog, Shoto!" Pinky scolded as she slapped him on the back, surprising him. "You're good but you need some fixer-up."

The board meeting just ended so, all pro heroes were gathered around for small talks and Pinky caught up to Shoto to have a word with him.

"Ah, Pinky," he greeted in his neutral tone, "what is it?"

"You dropped off (y/n) last night right?" she questioned as she leaned her body to one side, resting her weight on one of her legs. Pinky noticed Shoto's body finally turned to her fully at the mention of her roommate's name. Oh he is whipped! No, Mina! Focus! This is for (y/n)'s sake! As much as she wanted to gush over the cuteness, she had to get her point across.

"Yes, I did, is she okay?"

"She's fine but not until I asked her all about the details as what us ladies would do and I found out that you two confessed to each other!"  

Shoto stare blankly at her. "I asked her to be mine," he answered.

Pinky moaned, exasperatedly and shook her head. "If we knew you'd be this possessive, we should've given you some lessons at least." She grabbed him by his shoulders and shook him aggressively. "You missed the most important element!"

Shoto was utterly confused so, he just let the acid-quirked pro hero talk, somehow he thinks he could decipher if he does. Pinky knew it wasn't going through him yet so, in order to save her best friend from confusion, she had to play cupid again.

"From friend to friend, let me ask you this, Todoroki-kun," Mina used his name, sounding serious for the first time in a while. Todoroki leaned over subconsciously to take in what she's about to say. "Do you know what a girlfriend is?"

"Yes," he answered, skeptical.

"Do you want my best friend, (y/n) to be your girlfriend?", she emphasized your name in the question.

Brows furrowed at her question, he answered, "Did she say she wasn't already?"

Mina sighed dramatically. "She couldn't answer me because you haven't asked her to be, silly!"

Todoroki blinked as he processed all of it. "I told her I want her to be mine since I'm already hers." He paused then proceeds to ask, "is that not enough?"

"Ugh! Guys are the same, even for you Todoroki-kun." Mina chuckled then gave him a comforting pat on the shoulder. "I'm only saying this because I like the both of you and I want to see both my friends happy, especially together."