Rough Origins

Hello readers! This is my very first fanfiction. I'd appreciate it if you vote on all the chapters so that this story gains more popularity! Also why not follow me? I might make another story in the future, who knows? I'm still new to this writing stuff so for the most part I'm going to closely follow the events of the anime and manga, but I'm going to of course put my own twists to the story. Sorry for my little rambling and let us start this story!

Everything started in a hospital in China. Specifically in Qingqing City. There was news that a baby was emitting light when it was born. Ever since that day, more and more people have been born having superpowers / special abilities / mutations all over the world. These so-called superpowers have been called Quirks. Quirks are special traits that a person can have. Some Quirks can make everyday life easier, for example some Quirks are able to manipulate the weather or start rain, this makes farming a lot easier than before. And thanks to Quirks we are able to explore Space and the Ocean more than ever before thanks to people having Quirks suitable for deep sea or space exploration. Quirks have allowed a lot of things that seemed to be impossible now easily possible. A huge advancement in every aspect of life was made due to Quirks.

Not surprisingly... Quirks also had its down side.

A lot of people started to abuse their Quirks to do crimes and do evil deeds, they were called Villains. The sudden emergence of Quirks brought a huge spike in crime rate all over the world. Since the Police Force were pretty much useless against Villains who had powerful Quirks, all hope was lost until...

Heroes... Heroes mostly consisted of ordinary people who had strong Quirks and were brave enough to stand up against Villains. Heroes started to emerge and they joined forces with the Police to fight against the Villains. And slowly but surely humanity's future began to look bright once again.

It's been a few generations since the first appearance of Quirks. Scientists have done experiments and researches all over the world and humanity now knows more about Quirks. Society eventually adapted to this superhuman society without any problems. There are now regulations and laws that are all about Quirk usage and Quirk management, and even Quirk tracking was a thing now. About 95% of people around the world have some kind of Quirk. And the crime rate has stabilised all over the world to about 20% in every country except...

Japan. Japan is home to the undisputed NO. 1 Hero All Might, All Might is the Symbol of Peace, All Might is to be described as a one man army. He has near Godlike strength, speed and most of all, charisma. His smile is the most notable and most memorable thing about All Might. No matter what the situation is he always wears a smile on his face to symbolise that everything is going to be okay. No matter how strong the Villain is, no matter how tough the situation is, he always wears a smile. And because of All Might, Japan's crime rate hovers around 5%.

Not all people are born equally

When Izuku Midoriya was a young child. His mother introduced young Izuku to the internet through a computer. When Izuku was first roaming around the internet he found one clip that would stick with him for the entirety of his life.

The said clip was All Might's Japan debut. Japan was hit by a monstrous Earthquake causing many casualties and buildings to collapse but luckily for Japan the day the Earthquake happened it was also the debut of the future NO. 1 Hero and future Symbol of Peace, All Might. In a matter of minutes All Might has saved hundreds of lives but there were two things that caught young Midoriya's eyes. It was that All Might always had a smile on his face and All Might stated a Famous Phrase that would go down in history "It's fine now! Why? Cause I am here!" This phrase of All Might affected the world on a global scale and started the era of All Might, but unknowingly to everyone, it inspired and affected one freckled cinnamon roll the most.