Blessed

"Young Midoriya?" All Might questioned in his skinny form as he saw his Successor stop in his tracks.

"Freckels! Sir Midoriya! Midori-bro! Midoriya! Midoriya!" All of Class 1-B said his name various ways but all had the same worried / shock in their voice as their faces were filled with worry.

"What's going? Come on liven things up here, it's the first match." Present Mic said as he was still a bit shocked.

"Midoriya is just standing still! Is this Shinso's Quirk?!? Is Shinso someone actually amazing?!? Is this possibly the greatest up set in history?!?" Present Mic said as the crowd was in pure disbelief and was completely quiet anticipating what would happen next. Some spectators didn't swallow food in anticipation as they almost chocked on their food.

"This is why I said the Practical Exam had a major flaw." Eraserhead said as he got Present Mic's curiosity.

"You know something that you're not telling me! Spill it out!" Present Mic said as his colleague only sighed as he brought out two pieces of paper that had information on both Midoriya and Shinso respectively.

"Since it's one on one battles I had someone compile this up for me. Shinso's Quirk is powerful but because of how the Practical Exam was structured he had difficulty racking up any points and ultimately failed that portion of the Exam." Eraserhead said as he was reading the paper that had Shinso's information.

'If this was just a normal battle with no Quirks involved Midoriya would have won no sweat. Unfortunately in a real fight you use whatever advantage you have, this fight is going to be a fast one.' Eraserhead commented in his thoughts.

Let's go back to the battlefield

"You're lucky you've been blessed, Izuku Midoriya." Shinso said with a hint of jealousy.

"Unfortunately you let your emotions get the best of you. Now turn around and walk out of bounds." Shinso ordered calmly as he sighed a bit and looked to the side. Our protagonist turned around and started to walk towards the out of bounds.

"Huh?!?! Why's Midoriya being so obedient! Eraser let me take a look at that!" Present Mic said as he quickly grabbed the paper that had brief information about Shinso. He quickly ran his eyes at the paper looking for the information he wanted and until his eyes stumbled upon the description of his Quirk. He gasped in shock at what he learned, unfortunately the audience heard this and also wanted to know what Shinso's Quirk was.

"Freckels! What are you doing!" Setsuna said as she saw our protagonist walking to the out of bounds.

"Midori-bro! Your gonna lose if you go out of bounds! Stop!" Tetsutetsu screamed to him with no affect at all.

"Shoda! You were teammates with Shinso right! You said something about his Quirk and you already had a bit of idea when Midoriya stopped in place! Please share it to us." Kendo said as the rest of Class 1-B looked at him for an answer.

"His Quirk has something to do about controlling people. He went up to me and asked to be my teammate but I remembered saying no, then all of a sudden I kinda blacked out, during the near of the end of the Cavalry Battle I think I bumped into someone and it got me out of the trance." Shoda said telling what he knew to his classmates.

"So if Midoriya can get shocked or feel some kind of force it can get him out of the trance?" Juzo said as that was his deduction.

"But it's a one on one battle! Outside forces aren't allowed!" Kinoko mentioned as she worriedly look at our protagonist as every second passed our protagonist was getting closer and closer to the out of bounds.

"Juzo! What are you guys talking about?" Pony asked as she didn't understand much of what they tried to say.

"It seems he can control people if they talk back / reply to him. And the only way to get out is being dealt with force." Juzo replied to Pony.