USJ Part 2

Hey guys it's me the author and I feel super motivated. It's a mixture of nearing the end of season 1 of the Anime and having over 5k reads! Also we are nearing 300 votes! Thank you very much, I appreciate every new read added to the total, every new vote and every follower I get. Anyways back to the story!

"Hey are you guys okay?" Our green haired cinnamon roll asked as he then dropped both Yui and Shoda off his back. They gave him a simple nod.

"That's great then. It looks like our plan worked." Izuku said looking at the unconscious Fish Looking Villains who rose to the top of the man-made lake.

"It was your plan." Yui said because she didn't want to take credit.

"Yeah! It was your plan that got us out of there!" Shoda exclaimed as he now had new found respect for our protagonist for what he said earlier at the ship.

"It's our plan. If you guys didn't put your trust in me then it wouldn't have work. A plan only works if everyone involves does their part. So it's our plan." Izuku said giving a bright smile at the both of them.

The two had only one thought in their mind. Izuku is so KIND. Yui kept a straight blank face but with a slight smile. But deep inside she was going crazy on how kind, inspirational and cool our diamond freckled protagonist was. Shoda just smiled as he now understands why people tend to flock to Midoriya. He already knew Midoriya was a kind person and had a good heart but witnessing it first hand was something special. Not to mention his leader like attitude and personality, he was certainly someone worthy to follow.

"Anyways our priority is getting help. We don't know how many Villains there are. If we fight to many Villains and tire ourselves out we might be digging our own graves. The moment other Hero Teachers get here along with All Might will be their lose and they'll probably be forced to retreat." Izuku said and the two thought for a moment and nodded in total agreement to what he just said.

"I know what I'm saying is crazy but I don't think Vlad-sensei will be able to handle all those Villains." Izuku said and this made Yui and Shoda have shocked faces as they immediately knew what he was thinking / trying to imply.

"Midoriya don't be crazy! You don't have to do that! What if you get killed?! What if they turn you into a hostage!" Shoda said at him worriedly while saying different kinds of possibilities that would happen to him if he tried to help their teacher. He didn't want his savior to just go and get himself killed. He'll feel guilty if he didn't do anything about it.

Yui on the other hand just hugged our protagonist's arm tightly not letting him go. She even buried her face on his arm.

Seeing this Izuku smiled at how caring his friends are.

"I'm just going to look at the current situation. I want to lessen Vlad-sensei problems even by a little bit. I won't do anything crazy to harm myself I promise. You guys can head for the entrance and avoid the plaza." Izuku said as he pointed at the giant front door entrance of USJ.

"Well I'm not going. I'm not gonna let my classmate get killed." Shoda said with his eyes filled with stubbornness as he looked at our protagonist.

"You too Kodai?" Izuku asked the girl who was currently hugging his arm and had her face buried in his arm. She stopped burying her face and looked up at Izuku since he was taller by a bit and did a small nod.

"Well let's be quiet and follow me." Izuku said and they started to make their way to the plaza.

Mini update for each area except the one near the entrance

In the fire zone. Yosetsu, Juzo and Pony resorted to hit and run tactics. Juzo slowed the enemies mobility with his Quirk making the ground hard to stand on then when they fell a bit to the ground, he would undo his Quirk and they would be immobolized. If their opponent got to close Pony would then pin them to a wall / floor with her horns and Yosetsu would weld them to the ground / floor. If they had time they would knock their opponents out but if not they'll just run away and wait for the next opportunity.