Chapter 2

Frisk's pov

A trip to the lake?, boy that sounds very exciting. I was talking to both azzy and chara about what we should bring for the trip, we do need to bring some food in case we're hungry. We also should bring stuff like hats, swimsuits so we can have fun swimming or some life jackets.

I'm still worried about Asriel, i just hope he can cheer himself up from whatever just happened. But I'm always the one who's suppose to cheer him up every time he feels down. This is kinda new to me, he's been acting very odd lately and rarely smiled today. Sure he may be a little shy but at least he always likes to get along with us.

I wished Isabel is still here for us, for him. But I'll try to do anything that at least makes him happy for now since that's what I thought a good sister would do. I really want to know what's happening too, I'm starting to have a feeling that his loss wasn't the only thing that's bothering him. I really want to know what's going on with him.

"Asriel?" I asked him and he didn't answer me, I called him out many times but he still doesn't answer me, I walked to him and held his shoulder so he could know that I was calling him. The moment I did it, he freaked out trying to back away from me. "AH!, GET AWAY FROM ME!.....Oh h-howdy frisk" He yelled. Chara was wondering what was up with him too, She looked at him thinking like he just saw a ghost. "Azzy is everything really okay?, you've been acting really odd lately", "I really want to ask the same question as frisk here, you look like you're not doing too great" Chara said, "Oh no I'm  fine really!, there's nothing you need to worry about" he laughed nervously.

I feel like I should probably call a therapist or something but we're all already therapy to each other, We are siblings after all. But this time it just doesn't work and I don't know why either. But I'll just look at the positive side for now, he'll probably get better sometime.

*Time skip*

We're finally home and we're ready to pack our things up, we walked inside the house. Sans is just sleeping on the couch while mom is cooking lunch for us, it looked like uncle pap was helping her too. We all greet mom and uncle papyrus. "Oh well hello my children I'm glad you made it here in time, lunch is about to be ready thanks to your uncle here, he helped me gathering all the ingredients" Mom said, "She is right kids, I have the perfect recipe to help her with lunch" uncle papyrus said. We asked mom if we could go to a trip to the lake after lunch. "Oh going out with your friends again?, oh why of course my children just finish your lunch and pack what you need to bring with you and I'll pack you some snacks" She said. "Alright humans and tiny Asgore I shall present to you with your new lunch of....Mac and cheese made by your mother and the great papyrus" Uncle pap said. Wow I love Mac and cheese and so does everyone in the family.

We've got our plates with Mac and cheese and I can't wait to eat it, "enjoy your meal made by your great uncle papyrus children" uncle pap said. I was thrilled with my first bite and I started to eat it really fast, Chara already finished like half of her plate even through it wasn't even a minute yet Damn she's fast. Asriel was a little different, I don't why he looked at his food taking each small bites but at least he looks like he was enjoying it. We continued eating but just really fast. "Girls, please slow down with your food" mom said, "you heard her kiddos, you wouldn't want to choke on your food or you'll Pastaway" Sans laughed after making that joke, Mom and I laughed at his pun while uncle pap and chara was really tired of them. "Sans!, You're going to ruin the kids lunch by one of your jokes" Uncle pap complaint.

Asriel still looks the same as usual, I asked him if he wants to race with me but he said that he doesn't want to. Well that's another odd thing, every time we're in a moment like this he would always ask me to race with him.

I heard something from my phone, it was Lisa texting me, we like to text to each other a lot when we either feel bored and preparing for something.