Liskook: Suprise

LISA POV

(TEXT)

Lisa: Hey boo

Jungkook: Hi

Lisa: How are you

Jungkook: I'm good, almost done with work; I'll be home in about 30 minutes

Lisa: Okay, I've prepared something for you

Jungkook: Ooh, is it dinner

Lisa: You could say that

Jungkook: Okay, I got to go, love ya

Lisa: Love you too, babe

(END OF TEXT)

Oh, I have something more than dinner that I have prepared. Anyway, I got prepped up with the house. I made some spaghetti in the kitchen that I placed in a bowl for Jungkook to eat once he got home. The real work I did was in the bedroom. 

"What to do," I said to myself.

I wanted to surprise him. It's been a while since we made..............................love. I wanted to make the bedroom dark and seductive. I dimmed the lights and placed the natural scent of candles around the room to give it this romantic atmosphere. 

"What else do I need," I thought again.

Then it hit me. I needed roses. I went down to my garden and pulled some roses from the bushes. I brought them inside and started to pick off the leaves, except I left one rose fully in tack. I was planning on doing something with it. Once all the leaves were off the stems, I put them in a basket and brought them up to the bedroom. I then set the rose leaves on the ground and making a little path all the way to the bed. Some rose leaves; I placed on the bed. Everything was going the way it should be.

"What time is it," I wondered to myself.

I took out my phone and looked at the time.

"Oh shit, he's coming in about 2 minutes," I mumbled.

I quickly head over to my wardrobe and take off all my clothes. I then grab a robe from inside and cover my body. I tied the robe from my waist and headed over to the bed. The rose I saved earlier, I put it in my mouth. 

"Now we wait," I thought to myself.

JUNGKOOK POV

I finally got home from work as I parked my car in front of the driveway. I unlock the front door to head inside. 

"Lisa, honey, I'm home," I shouted out.

But all I hear is silence in the house. Anyway, I set my bag onto the couch and head over to the dining table. The smell of some spaghetti that she made. I smiled and grabbed a plate from the cupboards, and began to dig in on the food.