Lismin: Jealous Boyfriend

JIMIN POV

"Alright, class, that is it for today, have a great weekend," my teacher said.

I packed my bags and headed out of the classroom as soon as the bell rang. I then went outside to my car and waited near the driver's side for someone. 

"Oh, come on, Lisa, where are you," I complained.

She usually doesn't take this long; her class has literally right next to the exit of the school building. I don't know what's happening. Anyway, I took out my phone and tried to call her, but she wouldn't pick up. 

"Come on," I cursed under my breath. 

Finally, after a few minutes, I look up and see Lisa. But she was with someone, another dude. Being her boyfriend, I couldn't help but look at them. I don't have problems with Lisa having other guy friends, but this was different. It wasn't the typical friend hug and friendly handshake. That guy was getting touchy with me when he was touching my girl's shoulders. And what made it worse that Lisa smiled back and pinched his cheeks. Then they came in for a hug which lasted for more than 10 seconds. I only get to do that. My fist was getting balled up, and my mood went from 10 to 0 real quick. Once they left, I didn't even want to wait for her and just got in the car. Lisa arrived and went into the passenger seat.

"Hey, babe," Lisa pecked me on the lips.

But I didn't kiss back. 

"So, how was your day," Lisa asked me.

I didn't respond to her.

"Jimin, how was your day," she asked again.

Again, I didn't respond.

"Oh.....uh, never mind, you can tell me when we go to your place," Lisa said as she buckled her seat.

I turned on the engine and drove off the campus and back to my house. Once I pulled up to my driveway and parked the car, Lisa got out and walked inside. I followed up behind her, tossed my bag on the couch, and sat down. My mind couldn't stop thinking about that, and all these negative thoughts came to my head. 

"Hey," Lisa said in a cute tone.

She came from the kitchen and brought out two water bottles, and handed one to me. I grabbed it out of her hand harshly, which made her flinch a bit.

"Baby, what's wrong," she asked as she tried to cuddle with me.

I backed off away from her, which put more confusion.

"Okay, I don't get it," Lisa started to sound a bit more serious. "First, you didn't wait outside of the car like usual; next, you wouldn't take to me when I asked you how your day was," Lisa complained to me.