Namlice: I Want A Baby Brother

LISA POV

"Morning, honey," I heard a voice as my eyes opened.

I look up and see my husband greeting me with kisses.

"Hi," I replied. "Good morning."

I wrapped my arms around Namjoons body to feel the warmth.

"So, what's the plan for today," I asked him.

"To be honest, I just want to stay in bed with you all day," Namjoon replied.

I smiled at him and pecked him on the lips. We were about to stay there forever when our daughter comes into the room and jumps on our bed.

"Mommy, Daddy, wake up," she said.

Namjoon and I gave a "are you serious look" at each other. Don't get me wrong, I love my daughter very much, and so does Namjoon, but this was one of those times where I wish I didn't have to worry about my kid.

"Hi, princess," I said as I brought her into my arms.

"Mama, I'm hungry," she pouted.

I kissed her on the forehead. She smiled back.

"My baby is hungry," I said.

She nodded.

"Then let's go eat; mommy will cook something," I said as I got up from bed and carried her downstairs to the kitchen. 

Namjoon followed behind us, and I turned on the stove and cooked up some breakfast and pouted milk in her glass. I then set the food on her plate and placed it in front of her.

"Mama, can I ask you something," she said as I sat next to her.

"Yes, baby, what is it," I replied.

"Can I have..............................a baby brother," she said cutely.

Immediately I blushed, and I turn to look at Namjoon, who almost choked on his morning coffee. 

"Y~You want a baby brother," I asked to make sure I heard it right.

She nodded her head.

"Yeah," she smiled at me.

"Baby, why do you want a baby brother," I asked her.

"So I have someone to play with," my daughter said. "I want to play dolls with someone."

What the heck.

A FEW HOURS LATER

I played with my daughter in her room for most of the day, and she finally got tired, so we put her on the bed.