Hopelice: Night In Paris

LISA POV

It was one evening in Paris. My boyfriend Hoseok and I were walking around the city, viewing the place and finding things to do for the time being. We were up until midnight doing having fun. Finally, we get back to our hotel, and we get changed in the bedroom. 

"Babe, you coming," I said as he was still in the bathroom.

"Yeah, just one second," Hoseok replied.

While he was finishing up, I head over to the balcony in our room and rest my arms on the railing. Paris was such a beautiful city. The city lights, the late-night ambiance. And right in the middle of all that, I had a sight of the Eiffel tower. While looking out, I felt a warm pair of arms wrap around my waist. 

"Oh, you're finally down," I looked behind me.

"Yes, I am," he replied. "What are you staring at," he asked me.

"Oh, just taking one more look at the city," I said.

His hands intertwined with mine, and his chin rested on top of my head.

"You're so short," he teased me.

I hit him lightly on the chest.

"Hey," I hit him.

"What, it's true," he said.

Anyway, he brought his lips close to my face and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you for bringing me to France; I really like it here," I said.

"You're welcome," Hobi replied.

His hands pulled me back into the hotel room, and he connected lips onto mine.

"Let's make this night to remember," he growled at me.

I grinned, and I pulled him down to the bed with both of us still kissing. His hands motioned on my sides, giving me a euphoric thrill around my body. The fresh mint scent projecting off his body made the moment more lustful.

"You taste so good, Lisa," he whispered in my ears.

"Oh baby, you think the appetizers are tasty? Just wait until you get to the main course," I said in a seductive tone. 

He slowly began taking off my shirt and bra. The palm of his massaged my breast up and down. Moans left my mouth as I felt the pleasure through my skin.

"~ahhh~ yeah, Hobi," I moaned out.

As I was lying on the sheets, I saw him take off his shirt. The sight of his chiseled abs turned me on more as my eyes widened—my hands sort of went to grip on his abs by instinct. 

"Oh my god," I gasped out.

I pushed him down and licked his abs staring down, making my way up. My hands tugged on his waistband from his pants, and I helped him unbuckle it. He did the same with my pants and tossed them away from the bed. Hobi hovered on top of me and kissed me once again. More lustful, like he was hungry. My feet tugged on the underside of his boxers, and with my power, In pulled them off. His member sprung up, and I used my left hand to rub it up and down. Hoseok began to groan and was eager to get the night on. After a few strokes, he placed his fingers into my panties and, with all his strength, ripped them off.

"Ahhh, these were new," I was shocked.

"I'll buy you new ones once we go to Louis Vuitton," he said.

Once we were both fully naked, he positioned his member near my womanhood.

"You ready," he mumbled to me.

And with a nod, I shoved his cock up my ass.

"~OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ YES BABY, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!!!!" I moaned.

"Yeah, fuck babe, you feel so good," Hobi groaned out.

Every thrust he took inside me felt like paradise. The ecstasy that I was feeding off of was amazing. 

"YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed out at the top of my lungs.

"~ahhh~ SHIT!!" he groaned loudly.

The both of us reached a climax as his sperm entered me. Beads of sweat formed on our foreheads, and all we could do os pant as we cuddled together.

"Goodnight, love," he said as Hoseok gave me a peck on the forehead before we shut our eyes.